Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magneto's Tower, Base 13

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Empty Magneto's Tower, Base 13

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Xmen_c11
"Our mission, search and destroy" Magneto said to his fellow mutants all standing in front of him, except for two. Emma Frost who stood to his left and Cyclops who stood to his right. The gathering of mutants took place inside the tower. The divisions had already been made and the tasks had already been assigned. Now was the explanation of everything.

“Beast” Cyclops said letting Hank know he could take the floor.

“Alright” Hank said pushing up his glasses. “In font of me are the two brief cases with the bombs inside” as he bent down and opened one up to show the team. Then he showed them how to deploy the bomb and told them it would only begin once it was inside the basement of the other bases. “The bomb is enough to destroy the entire base. Once planted, you’ll only have a few minutes to get out.”

“So how’s the team going to defend the bomb and then get out without the enemy defusing it? It seems almost like an impossible task.” Cannonball stated, puzzled by the task.

Hank looked over to him and said “don’t worry, you have been assigned specific tasks for a reason. Just stick to yours.” Hanks closed up the brief case and picked the two up. “Because I am the president, I must stay alive and will be staying here with Cyclops’s team.

“My task is useless!” Omega Red yelled out with his Russian accent. “Let me go out there and battle!, let me kill Wolverine!”

“I have read and explained the mutant powers of the others and what they might do. We need to protect the flag and you’re a crucial part to plan A. If not, we will change things up and move to plan B. As I said You’re tasks have been assigned to you for a reason. Don’t do anything stupid to jeopardize everything.”

“Why is blondie over there in charge of our division, it should b…..” Selene said but was interrupted by Magneto.

“Because all you want to do is kill and take over others for yourself Selene. Emma knows how to lead a team and get the task done. Do anything your not suppose to and I’ll deal with you myself” Magneto said with a stern voice. Selene simply gave a sinister grin, as she didn’t answer.

“Storm” was the only word Emma said as Storm nodded as her an Blink walked outside. Storm picked up Blink and flew high up into the air. Meanwhile Emma and Cyclops joined up with their team to finalize and make everything clear. Omega Red moved to his position as demanded and the brief cases were handed to Emma Frost’s team.

The teams moved out from the tower and began mobilizing and heading out while Magneto just stood there not moving, inside the tower, watching everything take place.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Empty Re: Magneto's Tower, Base 13

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Ax10
Cyclops’s team set up in the church because it was the biggest building and allowed for multiple places to hid and attack from if others came in. Cyclops had more or less separated up his team around the church. Beast was placed all the way to the last floor, two floors down in the church underground which was covered in bricks. It was where the food and drinks were stored. It was a fairly large room and led to multiple others rooms. Beast was hiding within on of the multiple rooms. The door to get to the main room was both closed and locked, and standing in front of the door was Sebastian Shaw. On the main floor of the church held Hope, Loa, and Mercury. Hope stood up where the Priest would as Loa and Mercury took cover around the Church. And Cyclops stood all the way to the top where the bell was. There he had a view of everything surrounding the church and he was going to act as a sniper. When he hit the bell once, that would signal a breech and that the enemies entered the church.

Meanwhile Storm brought back Blink. Blink now had a general map of the area and buildings surrounding them. Storm dropped Blink off on top of the tower where both the flag and Omega red stood. Blink thanked Storm for her help as she stood with the Russian. Then Storm flew back down towards Erik who was hovering above the marker in the middle of the “town” with his arms crossed and cape flowing with the wind.

“It’s done” Storm said to Magneto having reported back to their leader. Without even looking at her he simply looked out into the distance where Emma’s team had left from. “Very good. Take to the skies. Take out any intruders” he concluded. Storm simply nodded as she fly high into the skies scanning the surrounding area. Knowing enemies would be here soon, Storm would get ready right away. Raising her hands as her iris and pupils turned white, the clouds above her began coming closer and closer to one another becoming very dark. Shortly after lighting started popping out of the clouds with thunder following. Then came the rain, but with her control over the weather she stopped the rain from touching both her and Magneto.

“Come, and be struck by lightning” Storm whispered, waiting for the enemy mutants.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 am

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Storm_11
Storm received the message from Frost. Even though she was flying high in the sky she couldn’t see any of the people because they were probably to far for her to see or not even at the base. Storm flew in towards the top of the church where Cyclops stood to relay the message Emma gave her. Summers began to think, as he’d say “with a teleporter they may be able to teleport right into our base, or even the church, but I remember when Hank was explaining the other mutants, Kurt was on that team. He can’t teleport threw a building without knowing where he’s going. Never the less I report it to my team. You continue keeping an eye out, if Wade comes he’ll probably be coming from the front entrance.” Storm nodded as she flew away and Cyclops began going down the stairs to his team.

Meanwhile, Beast had nothing to do so he was hanging upside-down from the lights while reading the Bingo-Book. “Mhmm, this team has a lot of marksmen. Good thing we got Erik on our side” as he flipped a page leading to the other team’s mutants and he began scanning their mutants. As he read through the names of everyone, two caught his eye attention. Kitty and Morph. With Kitty they could easily get into here without anyone knowing. With Morph they could easily fool him into thinking it was one of his teammates. All in all Hank came up with one conclusion, it wasn’t safe for him to be locked up alone. Especially when they had people like Bishop who could be coming with Kitty as well. Jumping from the ceiling he put his book and glasses away as he knocked on the door. Shaw opened it and Beast said “bring me to Scott, I need to speak to him.”
Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Beast_10

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 New_x_12
"Wait." Psylocke said as Kitty got ready to phase the three of them into the ground. "What now?" Kitty whined. "I have a better idea. They dont have any telepaths around which means no ones protecting Beast." Closing her eyes as the purple butterfly formed around her head once more. "Continue guarding my six while I handle things from here."

Psylocke would bring her mind strait to Beast, who was located in the basement. It seemed he was afraid if Kitty finding him and wanted a little company. When Sebastian would open the door after hearing, Beast knock he would come face to face with his presedent lying motionless on the ground with a blody claw and his throat ripped out. Having taken over his body Psylocke made Beast rip out his own throat, killing him in mere seconds.

Before Shaw would have the time to utter a word or move a muscle, Psylocke already gained control over his mind. Because he was standing so close to Beast, it was an easy feat jumping to his mind and taking control of his body. Psylocke would cut off his brains connection to his motor nervous system. Letting go of his mind, Shaw would drop to the ground the same way when someone is disconnected from the Matrix. Now not being able to control his heart, lungs or limbs he would swiftly die from one of the multiple causes Psylocke had brought apon him.

Psylocke would move her attention to the main room of the church where the three woman stood guard. Linking her mind to all three of them at the same time, Psylocke would send a massive telepathic bolt to their brains. Not wanting to use to much of her energy, Pslocke didnt kill them but put them into a comma, one that would take years to wake up from. Begining to breath heavily as her eyes remained closed and the purple butterfly active Kurt realized what was going on. "We didnt come here to kill all of zthem." Ignoring her team mate, Psylocke continued on.

If Nightcralwer knew Beast had been killed he would have teleported out of there to go kill the other president and end this madness with the least amount of mutant deaths as possible. But he didnt so there was nothing he could do. Grabbing hold of Cyclops's mind, Psylocke would turn his head to look strait at Mangeto. Controling his every movement, she would move his right hand up to his spectacle. "Sorry summers, but I cant risk any more of your teammates attacking my base." Shooting out his optical plasma beam braking through the glass surrounding him. Psylocke controled Scot so that he would shoot the strongest plasma blast he could muster up, which was aparently strong enough to split the moon in half. But this blast wasnt aimed for the moon, better yet Mangeto.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 412
"Holy mother!?" Deadpool exclaimed when he noticed a bright red light engulf everything outside. He squinted his eyes to focus, and could make out that it was actually a beam that seemed to be fired at Magneto. "One distraction for a uh... Wade Wilson? Oh, that would be me, sir. Keep the change. Why thank you. Much obliged." he said to himself as he got up and opened the window. Climbing out, Wade made his way onto the mansion's roof. "Hey, what's going on here?" he wondered as he looked around. There was no flag in sight. He would have assumed that maybe his teammates already got it and left him behind, but there wasn't a podium either. Turning around to look at the other buildings in the area, it took Wade a few seconds to spot it because of all the rain. "Oooh, that explains it! I went to the wrong building! Silly me." he realized as he snapped his fingers.

Deadpool ran across the roof and jumped onto the wooden barrier around the mansion. From there, he jumped onto another building's roof, ran across, and continued jumping roof-to-roof. "I think I should change my name to Bruce Wayne. When you hear that name, you know the man it belongs to has to be a boss. I would also make a great Batman, just look at me go!" he said to himself as he flew through the air. Grabbing onto the edge of a roof, he pulled himself up onto the top of another large house surrounded by a wooden wall. "Our hero nears his target destination. Against all odds, he perseveres, never relenting and never giving up, all in the name of glory." Deadpool said as he started running again.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Magsto10
Hovering in the air both Magneto and Storm, who was flying heard a blast as if something had been fired. Magneto looked to the side of where the sound came from, which is where the church was, only to see Cyclops’s octal beam headed straight for him. “What?!” he said as his eyes opened wide and before he knew it he smashed right into one of the smaller wooden buildings braking right through it. At that moment storm knew there was a telepath in the area. First she created a large cloud of fog to cover the entire church so if the telepath was still controlling Cyclops they wouldn’t be able to see anything. Then from the lighting that was already coming from the clouds, she began shooting them out into the surrounding area around their base. Behind the perch, on the perch, and the building number 9 blowing it up. Then she looked down towards where Magneto was shot and noticed Wade running across the building right beside it. “Another intruder” Storm said as she shot a lightning bolt from the sky right down at him, destroying some of that building as well. Blink noticed Storm was attacking someone in the base and created one of her weapons in case they got close to the flag.

Meanwhile, inside the building Magneto was shot in, rubble was pushed aside as Erik pushed his way out of the rubble. His suit was all beat up and had markings all over it from Cyclops’s attack, but the distance between them gave him enough time to create a small enough barrier to keep him alive. Erik knew a telepath was near but knew Storm was already on it. The only reason Erik survived was because Cyclops’s lenses stop him from using his full power, so the barrier he created was enough to stop his full force with the lenses. Making his way out of the rubble he would grab hold of his right arm because it was the most injured. His ribs were also very bruised. Magneto found a chair and sat down for a while before he would decide to leave. This time he put a barrier in case there were any un-excpected attacks again. "I'm to old for this..." he said, letting Storm handle things out there before he came out.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:36 am

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 New_x_12
Psylocke successfuly managed to shoot Mangeto out of the air, hopefuly injuring him enough so that he wouldnt be able to fight later on at his full force. Psylocke could have easily stopped storm from what she was about to do, but didnt want to waste anymore time here. As the purple butterfly disapeared from her face she would instantly say "Kitty." Without hesitation she would hold her breath, phasing all three of them. The lightning bolt would smash into the building they were behind and everything would simply pass through them.

Once that was over with Psylocke opened her eyes as they unphased. "Beast is dead." Nightcralwer asked "How many others did you kill?" "I did what I had to do Kurt." "Whats our next move?" Kitty asked interrupting what was going to turn into an argument. "I would have said go kill Domino, but the three of us alone wont be if any use. If I remember Blindfold is on that team. Shell see us coming and warn her teamates." "We could just read Deadpool's mind to know where she is in their base, have Kurt teleport us there while phased so even if he gets stuck in a wall and can move us out of it."

"As good of a plan as that sounds, shell see it coming ahead of time, and with Grey there just the three of us arent enough." Turning to face the blue skinned deamon Psylocke would continue "Kurt, bring us back to the mansion. I havent seen Cabel's team yet except for Wade, so their probably at our base along with Emma frost. They're going to need our help." Nightcralwer noded and then they were gone, leaving only a hazy black and blue mist.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Deadpool turned to look when he heard Magneto get blasted into a building near him. Next thing he knew, there was lightning coming down from the sky and striking all over the area; clearly not naturally. He looked up at Storm at the exact same time she looked down at him. "No wait! It wasn't m--!" Deadpool started to shout, thinking maybe Storm thought he was responsible for the attack on Magneto. Before he could finish his sentence, he was struck by lightning and blasted right off the roof. His smoking body crashed onto the backyard lawn of the large house he was standing on. Wade lay there motionless in the rain as his body twitched every now and then.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:54 pm

"Uhh... So that's what electro shock therapy feels like... note to self, stay away from psychologists." Deadpool said to himself as he got up from the ground, his suit still smoking a bit. "What was I doing again...?" he wondered when a sudden flash of lightning revealed his objective to him: the flag at the top of Magneto's tower. "Right! But first I should take care of a tempermental weatherwoman!" Wade suggested (to himself), and then drew both of his mini-uzi carbines. Running out from around the mansion and onto the road, Wade looked up at Storm and yelled, "Say ello to my lil friend!" Pointing the submachine gun in his right hand at the flying mutant, Deadpool would then unload. As he let loose his own rain, he said to himself, "Great movie..."

After the 1st weapon was empty, Deadpool would aim and unload the 2nd as he reloaded the gun in his right hand. That was if Ororo didn't already look like a slice of swiss cheese.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Stormb10
Storm knew that she had not dealt with Wade yet becasue of his incredible healing speed. She noticed he was getting back up and prepared to strike him once more, trying to fry his systems. But knowing him, he’d probably heal from that as well. But from the height Ororo was at she couldn’t see what Deadpool was doing. While Wade was yelling out his stupid phrase, there was a “blink” sound a few feet beside him which would probably catch his attention. “Say hello to mine” Blink said with a smile holding one of her small pink javelins she just created. Throwing it right at Wade, once it hit him he too would disappear with the “blink” sound. Next thing he knew he found himself hanging in mid air, beside Ororo. “Time to end your pettiness, Wade” Storm told him as she pointed both her hands towards him releasing a lighting bolt from both. Both striking the mercenary with what would normally cause paralysis, Wade was bolted right out of the base and far from it. Storm looked like at Blink and yelled out thanks. She simply smiled as she teleported back to her spot next to Omega-Red.

Meanwhile Cyclops regained consciousness and noticed what he had done. His first insticnt was to check on his other teammates inside the church and that’s what he did. Also, Erik was still sitting on the chair inside the broken building recuperating from the pain. “I’ll go check up on things” he mumbled as she put his hand on the table beside him and began pushing himself up. But then a jolt of pain shot though the rise side of his body. “A little while longer won’t hurt” he said sitting back down.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Deadpool's head instantly turned to look at Blink, and his eyes looked like perfect circles. "Where'd you come fr--blink--om?" When he finished that sentence, he was hanging in the air near Storm. "No wait!" he cried as he swung his arm to try and aim the gun at her. By then it was far too late, he was being blasted by lightning again, and this time sent flying out of the base. Leaving a long trail of smoke behind him, Wade would eventually crash down into the remains of building that had been struck by lightning, just like him.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Magsto11
Storm flew down through the rain into the destroyed building that Erik was in. She was happy to see he was ok, but obviously injured from the blast. “It was Deadpool, but he was taken care of” Storm reported to Erik. “Alright, I’ll know of him now next time he comes in” Erik stated. Finally getting up off of his chair he was going to go check on the church because he knew Cyclops had been controlled by a telepath. But Summers was one step ahead of Erik and ran into the building with the two Omega level mutants. “Sorry” he said, for having attacked Erik even though he had no control on it. “I check up on the rest of the team. Beast and Shaw are both dead, so our president is out. Hope, Loa, and Mercury are still alive, but are unconscious. We need to wait for Emma and see if she can wake them up. I gathered all of them in the chapel of the church.” Erik nodded and would say “Scott, you go to Omega and Blink and will protect the flag with them ontop. Storm, continue as you were previously. I will wait for Emma to arrive by the entrance and intercept any enemies.” With that they all moved out to their positions.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:01 am

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Mag_al10
Magneto waited at the entrance of their base as Sam flew down infront of him and Selene came up right next to Sam. Magneto just stood there waiting for an answer, but then there was a massive explosion in the back and Selen just smiled. "Start talking" Erik ordered, asking what happened. "One of the bombs were destroyed so we're back from another one for the next base. Thanks to Emma she managed to take out a lot of the Xavier's mutants. But we lost Holocaust in the process. Emma and Juggernaut are on their way as we speak." Where is Charles?" Erik asked, not showing it but he was worried for his old time friend. "No where in sight, the team must have took him out because it was to dangerous. Everyone was there, even from Cable's team. Emma knows, she'll beable to explain in more detail." "What's the matter, still have feelings for the enemy" Selene added with a grin on her face. Erik simply looked as her with a look of death, but then said "we have had a few of our own casualties. Go get two more bombs. Cyclops will see you, ask him to explain." Selene laughed a bit as they both made their way towards the building at the other end where the rest of the team and the bombs were. Meanwhile Erik waited for Frost who in the distance was now in view.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Spy10
"Looks like they're heading back to their HQ." Sage said as her and Azazel watched the traveling team from a window. When Sam and Selene went ahead of the rest of the group, Sage said, "Let's get there before them, shall we? Drop us into an unoccupied building, if you don't mind. But first, you're going to have to leave that dashing sword here." She removed everything metal from herself and placed it onto a table as she explained, "Magneto's going to be there, which means if we get too close he'll sense the presence of foreign metal."

"As you wish." Azazel replied with a sly smile as he touched her shoulder (after having placed his sword next to Sage's gear) and the 2 vanished with a burst of crimson-black smoke. Appearing inside of a building, Sage moved to a window, crouching to make sure she wasn't seen. Azazel did the same but at another window. "Magneto is at the entrance of the base. He appears to be waiting." the red-man informed his partner. Sage hurried over, still making sure to remain low, and once she reached him took a peek out the window. By that time, Selene and Cannonball had arrived.

"We won't be able to hear from here. It's risky, but take us behind that tree there." Sage said as she pointed to where she was talking about. 2 bursts later, the pair was hiding behind the nearest tree to where Magneto and his underlings were. Without actually sticking their heads out, the 2 listened in to the conversation. 'But we lost Holocaust in the process' is where they began listening. It appeared their next move was going to see Cyclops for the plan, as well as picking up the bombs. Signalling Azazel to get them out of there, Sage would touch him as they both 'ported back into the building they were just in. Able to talk now, Sage said, "Get us as close to Cyclops as you can without blowing our cover."

"May I remind you that I am no amateur..." Azazel said with the caress of her cheek, using the contact to transport them both. Appearing in a room adjacent to the one Cyclops was in. Sliding across the floor the 2 of them came to a crouching stop against the wall on either side of the door, like swat members. Cupping their ears to the wall, both of them focused on hearing what was going on in the next room.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:05 am

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Xmen_c11
Sam and Selene reached Cyclops and he debriefed them on what happened in the base, Beast and Shaw were killed and their three woman team were taken out, all by a telepath. Then Sam explained what happened on their end of the battle. After their discussion Cyclops lead them to the room with the bombs. Meanwhile Emma and Juggernaut arrived to meet Magneto. "I'm quessing the situation was explained already" Emma said to Erik and he nodded, "but in small detail" Erik answered. "What happened to Charles?" Erik asked once more. "I can't say" Emma replied. "I was heavily destracted with a group of his mutants. But I know for a fact when I got to the area he was there. But by the end of the battle I could no longer find him. Either they got him out because it was to dangerous or Cable's team got to him first, which wouldn't surprise me."

Erik sighed as there was a short pause. Then he explained what happened here and how their numbers had decreased incredibly. "I need to stay here and protect..." Emma said but was interupted by Erik. "No, if we go after the other base we need you. Jean Grey, Cable and Sinister are there, all dangerous telepaths. Call back Selene and tell her to take the next two bombs." Emma nodded as she telepathicaly told Selene what to do. In a few seconds Selene was beside Erik with both bombs. "We're heading to the next base" Erik ordered, stating that they were the new bomb squad. "Inform every Frost, tell Sam to keep an eye out with Storm in the skies. The other three stay at the flag." Emma nodded and followed the order and within seconds Sam flew out of the building and started circling the skies around the base. Scott joined Omega and Blink at the flag. With that the new team left the base taking a side route, Erik still with his barrier up and Storm making it rain once more.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Flag_t11
Out of nowhere, there was a large burst of crimson and black mist the dead-center of The Perch. It swiftly cleared, revealing 5 men standing back-to-back in the rain. Victor sniffed a few times, and then growled, "There's 2 of them in the skies..." as he looked up. The others did the same, seeing Storm hovering and Cannonball flying around.

"Watch out for the exotic-looking woman, guys, she has a real shocking temper." Wade said as he loaded his mini-uzi.

Wolverine extended his claws and brought them up to his face before saying, "Let's let em know were here, fellas..."

(I want to say something cool too... oh, I got it!) Wade thought to himself before saying, "It's clobberin' time!" and firing a few rounds off into the air. Azazel just turned a gave the mercenary a disgusted look.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:57 am

Magneto's Tower, Base 13 Team_f11
"Looks like we got company" Cannonball said while circling the small town and noticed a five-man team sanding right out side. Sam circled back to Storm but Storm and the rest of the team knew they were here once Wade fired off his bullets. Turning around Sam told Storm to cover him as he flew high up past the clouds. Storm's eyes turned white as the rain and lighting stopped too not accidentally hit Sam. But in the mean time electricity was sparking in the palm of her hands getting ready to attack back and wind started spinning around her body to protect her. In a matter of seconds Sam was flying down full speed right above the team with his fists out in front of him. Smashing right into the ground in front of the entire team, Sam created an explosion that extended outwards from his body and colliding right into the enemy team. The explosion was strong enough to knock the entire team away, whoever it hit, and the minute the explosion was sent, Sam got back onto his feet and flew right back into the air getting ready for another attack. Then Storm flew in and started zapping both Wade and Logan with lighting bolt after lighting bolt, knowing Wade was the one with the guns.

Back at the flag Scott noticed that Sam and Storm started fighting meaning there was a team outside the town. “Looks like we’re under attack. Both of you be on guard. We don’t know who’s out there and could unexpectedly be attacked.” With the Scott moved to the front getting ready to shot anyone he saw, Omega stayed at the flag with his coils extended out around the flag ready to use and Blink stood to the side scanning the area with three of her pink weapons in hand.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Azazel looked up at Cannonball as the blonde-haired young man flew down at them like a human missile. The devilish man smirked before vanishing, and instantly appeared on Cannonball's back. Not wasting a moment, Azazel teleported the both of them 1 second behind Storm. He jumped off Sam's back and vanished with a burst of smoke right before the boy would collide into his own teammate. Reappearing right behind storm as she would be flying out of the flaming cloud, Azazel caught her and teleported back down to the ground in front of Emplate.

"Here, a present for you, my comrade." the red man said to the gaunt creature standing before him as he pushed the dazed Ororo over to Emplate. Marius extended his right hand and caught Storm by the neck. His palm-mouth bit into her flesh, and he immediately started feeding on her life-force, while neutralizing her powers at the same time.

"Much obliged..." Emplate said happily as he siphoned the woman's energy. During this time, Wolverine climbed up into Sabertooth's hands as he got ready to be launched into the air. The mountain of muscle roared as he used all of his might to throw Logan wherever Cannonball might be. Roaring equally loud and a little more savagely, Wolverine would try to grab onto Sam, and if he succeeded, would use 1 free hand to try stabbing the young mutant to death.

"Alright guys, guess I'll just go capture the flag while you take care of them, OK!" Deadpool announced as he began walking towards the tower.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:07 pm

“What?!” Cannonball said turning his head slightly only to see the red skinned creature on his back. Before he knew it he was flying somewhere else into the air in a red cloud of smoke aimed right at Ororo. Having no time to react he smashed right into Ororo’s back, but because Ororo had the wind spinning around her to knock away anyone that attacked her she managed to move Sam a bit making his attack have less force in it, but also hitting him away in the process. Both team-mates flew out of the red smoke in different directions and Azazel pulled his move on Storm. But with the wind that was circling her it easily knocked the demon away flying through the air.

Regaining her balance in the air Ororo rapidly turned around to look at Azazel with a fearsome look in her white eyes, because the whether around her is effected by her emotions and she was feeling angry, the skies got darker by themselves and white flashes could be seen in the clouds. Storm extender her right hand catching Azazel in the air with wind pressure, hoping that this would be able to hold him in place and stop him from teleporting. Still with the wind circling her, she began closing her hand, and as she did so the air pressure around Azazel started condensing around him, like a room closing in on you. Within seconds, if he was unable to teleport away his body would be crushed into a ball rendering him useless.

Sam was flying through the air and started falling down to the ground when he blasted his energy once more and lifted himself back up before causing anymore harm to himself. As he did so he noticed Wolverine had been tossed into the air aimed right at him. Full speed, Sam flew right for Logan with his fists out in front of him. Smashing right into Logan Chest first, and with his barrier Logan would be unable to stab him. Noticing that Deadpool was heading for the tower, Sam turned around in the air still holding Logan and started flying right at Wade. Smashing Logan into Wade, Sam created a massive explosion strong enough to push both of them into the ground. Out from the smoke came Sam flying into the skies getting ready for another attack on anyone of the enemies.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:05 pm

When Azazel saw that he couldn't make contact with Storm because of the wind barrier that was still up around her, he immediately 'ported himself back down to the ground where his allies were. "Quite the troublesome duo..." the red man muttered as he watched their 2 airborne opponents.

Meanwhile, Logan grunted with pain as Sam flew into him. Looking over his shoulder when he realized Cannonball was flying down towards the ground, Wolverine saw Deadpool walking towards the tower. "WADE, get outta the way!!!" Wolverine roared.

"Huh?" Deadpool said as he turned around to see a rocket flying down at him. "YIKES!" he cried as he tried to jump out of the way, but was still pushed by the resulting shock wave of Cannonball hitting the earth. Wade rolled to break his fall, and came up in a crouched position aiming his gun at the smoke cloud. When Sam flew up out of it, Deadpool let loose and showered him with bullets. The ones that actually hit him just bounced off, only damaging his clothes. "Oh yeah, that's right, invulnerability." Wade said as he took his finger off the trigger and got up. Running over to the crater Wolverine was stuck in, Deadpool shouted, "Logan! Are you OK!?"

"Ugh... bug off...!" Wolverine growled at Wade as he got up out of the destroyed ground. "Hey, elf! Next time he comes at us, send him head-first into the ground, got it!" he ordered Azazel. The devil-looking man just huffed. Turning to look at Deadpool, Wolverine continued, "When he does, you gotta distract Storm. Think you can not fuck it up this time, Wade?" he said, the last part sounding like a threat.

"You know me, distraction is my specialty! Rhyming too, apparently!" Deadpool replied, concluding by loading his mini-uzi.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Storm got her balance back in the air still with the wind spinning around her purposely for Azazel. Storm saw that Sam had done a good job to Logan and Wade and that he flew back into the air but knew it wasn’t enough to take care of them. “I’ll help you out Sam” Storm said spreading her arms out.

Meanwhile Scott had been watching with the two others from afar analysing the way they fought. “Wolverine, let me at him Scott” Omega Red said with his Russian accent. You could tell he wanted to get his hands on Logan’s neck. “No, you’re staying here where we need you.” Summers answered. “Blink, you’re going in and helping out against the teleporter when I tell you. Keep an eye out for the others.” With that Scott turned the circle on his visor and released a thick red blast right at Wade while he conversed with Logan.

After Scott blasted Wade, Storm created a mini whirlwind around the entire enemy squad. The whirlwind was meant for two things, to blind them and two lower their body temperatures. The whirlwind was so intense that they could only see who ever was right beside them. Storm also started decreasing the temperature with the whirlwind but not so low that the temperatures would freeze them, but instead leave them so cold that it would slow their movements down a bit and they’d begin shivering. Just to add an extra kick, Storm shot down multiple lighting bolts into the whirlwind paralysing them with its electrical surge.

Sam was simply flying around waiting for the omega level mutant to do her thing. After Storm shot her lighting bolts Sam said, “here goes nothing” as he began flying down towards the whirlwind. The whirlwind not only blocked the enemies vision but also Sam’s from seeing them, but he knew the general direction of Azazel and that’s who he was aimed for. Seconds from entering the whirlwind there was an explosion from Sam hitting the ground that would hit anyone in the general direction of Azazel and him. Quickly getting to his feet, Sam didn’t even take the time to look around. He rapidly took flight and started flying in the air around then general direction of Storm. But Storm moved locations in the air knowing they’d probably try attacking her, even though they couldn’t see her for the moment.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:30 pm

"I've had just about enough of this..." Azazel said when the whirlwind started forming around them. "Let's go." the red man simply ordered as he extend his arms out his allies. Sabertooth and Emplate touched his hands, and the 3 instantly moved to where Logan and Wade were. "We've wasted enough time as it is, shall we retrieve what we came for?" Azazel said to Wolverine, and it didn't really sound like a question.

"Do it..." Wolverine replied as he grabbed Deadpool by the collar and touched Azazel's forearm. All of them vanished with a burst of smoke that was almost instantly swept away by the wind, and right before the lightning struck.

Appearing next to the flag, they all looked around to their new surroundings, except for Azazel, who was walking right up to the flag to take it, as if no one was there. "I've been waitin' for this for a long time, Slim..." Logan said looking at Cyclops as he extended all 6 claws with a 'sheenk'.

"Clarice..." Sabertooth muttered as he looked at Blink after having recognized her scent. The whole time Deadpool was just laying on the floor limply. Whether he was pretending to be unconscious or not, no one could really know.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:18 pm

“Sam!” Storm quickly yelled when the team disappeared from sight. Sam also saw that they were gone, and the first place that came to both their minds was the tower. Sam quickly changed directions and headed full speed towards the tower and Storm also flew her way to it.

The mutants at the flag were not really caught off guard because Blink and Cyclops saw the group teleport and Omega was waiting forever for them to make their move. Scott looked over to Logan when he got his claws ready to attack and at the same time he put his hand on the side of his visor ready to blast Logan. “Victor…” was all Blink could respond when she saw him. Omega Red instantly swung his tentacles that were already out at both Azazel and Wolverine. The tentacles would wrap around their bodies binding them, and once they were binded he began draining them of their life force. “What took you so long, Wolverine!” Omega yelled smashing him and Azazel down on top of the dome.

Now that Omega Red got the attack started, Cyclops quickly turned around towards Emplate while yelling out “Clarice!” and releasing a blast right at Emplate to knock him off. Blink snapped out of it and quickly threw two of her pink shards, one at Victor and the other at Wade. The one on Victor would simply teleport him back outside the perimeters of the base. The one on Wade though would hit him directly on his shoulder, and once it made contact on his shouder the entire thing as well as a bit of his arm would disappear. Throwing one final shard, Blink teleported him away where she did Victor.

Sam and Storm then flew over the tower as back up once one of their team mates needed it.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Azazel teleported right before the tentacle touched him, reappearing next to the flag. Wolverine notice it was coming too late, and as a result was wrapped-up by the tendril. Feeling his life force being drained only made him angrier, and veins bulged all over his body as he began roaring like a savage beast.

Emplate turned to look at Cyclops when he yelled, only to see that the apparent leader was looking back at him. When the blast came, it passed through Emplate as if he wasn't even there. Whether or not Cyclops continued to fire at him, Emplate would begin walking towards Scott while still in his semi-transparent state.

Realizing it was time to fight at the same time Blink did, Victor took 1 quick step and appeared in front of Omega Red while dodging Blink's javelin. With a roar, Sabertooth swung his hand right into Red's face, grabbed it, and pushed him head-first into the rooftop, cracking the green tiles. Hopefully the distraction was enough to allow Wolverine to wriggle loose, at least his arms if not his whole body.

Deadpool's shoulder disappeared with a 'blink', violently detaching the rest of his arm from the stump. "OOOOOOOOOOOOH - THE AGONY!!!" he cried as he suddenly jumped to his feet, accidentally escaping the 2nd javelin. What was left of his arm rolled down and fell off the roof. Holding the bleeding stump and looking around, Deadpool asked, "Can someone please lend me a hand? No pun intended."

"Too easy..." Azazel said as he picked up the flag and vanished.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Omega's face was smashed into the tiles of the roof when Victor attacked him out of no where and it caused his grip on Wolverine to loosen just a bit. Right after Victor pulled his attack he was swept off the building from Sam who flew right into him with both fists knocking him off the building. Omega got up knowing the Wolverine was probably going to escape his grasp, so as quick as he could Omega swung his left tendril for Wolverine once again attempting to drain his life force once more. If he succeeded in getting him with the left one, he would re-wrap the right around around him, even if it had been cut.

Cyclops realized it was Emplate when his shot went right through him. There was not much for him to do against someone like him, except for one thing. Turning the scroll on the side of his visor, Scott aimed for the tile that Emplate was standing on and blasted it with a large red beam. Scott destroyed the tile under Emplate leaving nothing for him to stand on which would leave him falling into the building. Quickly turning to Wade, Scott would blast him as well simply hitting him off of the rooftop.

Blink looked over to Victor when he dodged her attack but he was taken care of by her ally Sam. She also spotted the red smoke left behind by Azazel when he dodged Omega's tendrils. "Where could he be?" Blink asked herself as she created another one of her mini javelins in her right palm. She was going to try and help Scott with Emplate any way she could but Azazel reappeared right at the flag. "No!" Blink yelled as she quickly dove forward reaching out with her left hand. At the same moment Azazel grabbed the flag, Blink's hand made contact with his back, and then they were both gone.

"Storm, pick us up" Scott yelled out to her, and with the order Storm picked up all her allies with wind. If Wolverine was stuck in Omega's tendrils, he would be brought up hanging in them along with everyone else. The reason Scott ordered to be picked up was because he knew Emplate could sneak attack them at anytime. "The flags gone, along with Blink" Scott said. "He most likely went back to their base, so that's where you're bringing us." Storm simply nodded as she got ready to fly them all to the other base. Meanwhile Sam was flying right for Deadpool knowing he was the one with the guns, trying to make sure he was not going to shoot them while they left.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next