Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumo's Finest

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Empty Re: Kumo's Finest

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Temari13
Everything was going well, Temari’s plan was going well up until she couldn’t see anymore. Before she knew it was blast of light erupted out from under her completely blinding her, but not disorienting her. She tried shielding her eyes with her fan but it was to late and now she had a hand on her eyes to try and help it. She heard the Akatsuki member yelling and the voice was coming from above her meaning he must be jumping over her. Either to attack Lee, herself or just to get back into his circle. But Temari’s eyes were still feeling the strain from the light before and wouldn’t have enough time to pull her fan up. So her only option was to get out of the way and that’s what she did. Knowing Hidan had jumped over her, he would no longer be in front of her, so she jumped forward with her fan losing balance because she stepped on a few boulders she couldn’t see. She heard him yell and the heard a blade pierce through a body.

“Lee!” she said turning around just as she was regaining her vision. Eyes squinted, all she saw a blurred figure, Hidan, standing over his circle with a katana stabbed through his own body. There’s only one reason why he would have deliberately stabbed himself which would prove her hypothesis correct. He needed to be on that circle to do the damage to Chiyo, which meant she just received a blade through her body. But she couldn’t use any of her wind jutsus because Rocklee would be caught within it. “Chiyo...” Temari would call out from the com. device, but obviously there would be no answer. Swinging her fan upwards with a roar, she created a gust of wind to pick up Hidan from under him and blast him into the sky. Swinging her fan once more releasing another gust of wind to blast Hidan even high into the sky. With him gone for a while Temari quickly made her way to Lee and helped him up as they would both make their way to Chiyo. Temari got there only to see the blood bath that Chiyo was in. “I’m calling out to anyone, can anyone here me! Chiyo’s in grave danger and needs help!” Temari yelled into the com device checking to see if Hidan had started falling back down.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Hidan_10
"Uh uuhh..." Hidan sighed as if he just had an orgasm as he pulled the katana out of his body. Turning around to look at Temari who was speaking into her com. device, he smiled at her and said, "The bitch isn't dead yet. If you hurry over there, maybe you can save her." he concluded with a chuckle. The suna-girl seemed to have other plans, however. When Hidan saw her getting ready to swing the fan, he swiftly spun the katana in his hands to it was upside down and thrusted the half of the blade into the earth. At the same time, he concentrated large amounts of chakra into the soles of his feet to make sure he stayed stuck to the ground. The next second, a powerful blast of wind was attempting to sweep him up into the air, but it would turn out to be fruitless.

"I feel your granny slipping away! I wish I could share with you what it's going to feel like once her life disappears from this world forever!!!" Hidan roared at Temari with a maniacal smile on his face.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Yamato10Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Temari13
"Dammit!" Temari shrieked when Hidan stuck himself back to the ground so he wouldn’t be shot into the sky. Temari began searching for more ideas of what to do, but she couldn’t constantly be wasting all of her chakra just to get him out of the circle. Soon enough she wasn’t going to have anymore to fight. Hidan made a remark about Chiyo dying and Temari couldn’t do anything. If she left Hidan would just end up killing her anyways. Then out of nowhere four wood pillars busted out from the inside of Hidan’s circle binding Hidan so he could no longer move his limbs. “I have other plans for her” Yamato said as he jumped down beside Temari. “Chiyo is going…” Temari said but was quickly interrupted. “I know, I left Hinata with her to begin healing her. What put Chiyo in such a state?” Yamato asked. “It’s just a hypothesis” Temari answered, “but I think this guy did it to her. Whenever he’s in that circle of his, every time he’d inflict damage on himself Chiyo would end up with the same wounds, and he’d only do so on that circle. It’s like he’s immortal. And I’m not sure how he’s doing it to Chiyo but not us.”

“So we just need to get him out of that circle then” Yamato said as he clapped his hands together. The wood already binding Hidan started extending out of the ground lifting him out of his circle and into the air. “Finally” Temari said whipping the blood across her fan. Winding her fan back while mumbling a few words, she swung her fan forward with a roar summoning a weasel on a sickle spinning right at Hidan. There were two smaller sickles beside the spinning large one as well as a few wind blades behind them. All in all, it would tear Hidan to shreds.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:20 am

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Hidan_11Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Hinata12
"The fuck!?" Hidan shouted as 4 wooden beams burst up from the ground and wrapped around him. Normally he would have been quick enough to escape, but his reaction time was significantly slowed because of the tornado damage earlier. "Another konoha rat..." he said as he watched Yamato enter the fray. The Jashinist tried as hard as he could to break free from the wood while his 2 opponents spoke to each other, but it was impossible. He suddenly looked up at Temari when he noticed the girl winding up her fan again. The blonde then swung her tool, summoning a weasle riding a scythe, with 2 additional sickles spinning in the wind with it. "Oh shi--!" Hidan started as his eyes opened wide and bulged with veins. He didn't have time to finish that last word because by then his body was being dissected into multiple pieces with the wood. By the time the violent, slicing storm passed, Hidan was scattered across the battlefield in 8 pieces.

It would be silent for a moment, and then the 3 of them would suddenly hear his voice yell out, "You mother fuckers! Just wait, when I get fixed up, I'm coming after all of you cocksuckers! And I won't stop there, I'm going to fucking murder your whole families and everyone you've ever cared about!" Hidan roared from his decapitated head.

Hinata dropped to a knee next to Chiyo, not to get closer, but because she was too tired to stand. Her Byakugan was still active, and she used it to scan both of the puppet-nins. Kankuro was beat up, but stabilized, and seemed to be just resting. Chiyo on the other hand was completely fucked. She had stab wounds through both feet, cracked ribs, and a wound in her abdomen that looked as if a blade pierced right through her body, severing her spine in the process. (This is horrible... I don't know if I can... no, I have to try...!) Hinata thought to herself as she leaned over the dying old woman. Placing both of her shaking hands over the elder's wound, a green light began radiating from Hinata's hands. She didn't bother healing the foot wounds, because that would just be a waste of time and chakra. The best she could do right now was try to stop the bleeding. "Stay with me, elder Chiyo..." Hinata pleaded.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Yamato10Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Temari13
They were finally successful in killing Hidan, at least they thought. After Temari jutsu, and after he had been torn to eight pieces, he was still alive. “This guy really is immortal” Temari says with her eyes wide open in shock. “Let me end him for good” she concludes as she closes up her fan and lifts it right over his head. But Yamato walked up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder to stop her. “There’s no point, even this would not kill him. There is nothing he can do now. More importantly we need to get to the others.” Temari nodded as she simply left Hidan behind and ran off to Chiyo and Kankuro. Yamato went over to Lee and have him a hand getting up and bringing him to the rest of the team.

When Yamato got to the others, he dropped Lee down against the building that Chiyo was on. Temari was with her brother who was seemingly waking up. Chiyo was still alive but probably barely hanging on. She was practically swimming in a pool of her own blood. “Dammit!” Yamato said to himself knowing there was probably nothing anyone could do, but he could still hope. “How is she?” Yamato asked Hinata as he bent down beside her. They would have to move and find the others soon because the Akatsuki may already be at the tower and retrieving the jinchurikis for all he knew.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Hinata12
"Yeah, you pussies better run away!!!" Hidan roared as Temari and Yamato left the area. Hinata just continued to work on Chiyo, even when the 3 of her teammates arrived. She didn't answer Yamato because what she was doing required all of her concentration, and if she messed up even a little, Chiyo was dead. After a few moments, the green light faded, and Hinata sat down. The young Hyuuga was visibly exhausted and drenched in sweat. After de-activating her Byakugan, Hinata turned to look at Yamato. "I did all that I could... The bleeding has stopped, and she's stabilized, but..." Hinata paused and looked down at the ground, "I.. I couldn't repair the damage to her spinal cord... she won't be able to walk again..." she informed the others sadly, as if it was her fault.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:35 am

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Yamato10
"Good job Hinata" Yamato said to her because she managed to stabalize Chiyo even in the state she was in. But she could no longer move which was not good because he was going to need her in the long run. But they didn't have time to just sit around and worry about it, they still had a mission to complete. Yamato looked around to see who was able to fight. Temari was, Hinata also but didn't have much energy left, Kankuro also for he started to wake up and still had Crow left. Lee and Chiyo were the only one who could no longer fight. "Lee, im leaving you here with Chiyo. The state you're in, you can to longer fight. The rest of you, we still have a mission to complete. Get everything to gether and when you're ready we are going to head out. I know Sakura, Shino and Kaori were somewhere near the Kage's tower. So first thing we do is search for them. We are going to need all the help we can get." Kankuro finally got up and flipped Crow onto his back, but needed the help of Temari to walk, atleast for now. Yamato picked up Chiyo and brought her into the building as he laid her down on a counter, and then brought Lee in with her. As he exited the building, he look at his remaining teammates and said "Lets go." With that they would leave in search for the other teammates.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 am

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Kakuzu11
Kakuzu softly landed ontop of a building that was still intact as he looked down at the ruins and rubble of what was left of Kumo. Standing in the area where Hidan had been sent when Kakuzu was sent and fought the cat girl. Looking around at all the left over peices of moutains and scattered buildings Kakuzu knew it was going to be harder to fight his stupid teammates that he though it was going to be. Unstitching the last two masks on his back, they wold shoot out of his torso landing behind him as full grown creatures. Pointing in one direction with his right hand and in another direction with his left he said outloud "Lets find this idiot and get this mission over with." Dashing forward as the two masks hover a couple of feet over the ground, they were surveil the serounding area of what was left of the village looking for Hidans corps or remains. The only reason why he wouldnt be at the tower was if he had been chopped into peices or if he was burried under somthing. If that were the case then Kakuzu was simply going to have to let him rot as it would take days to look under everything.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Hidan_12
Hearing some movement near him, Hidan rolled around his blood-shot eyes in their sockets to try and see what was happening. In the corner of 1 eye, he caught sight of what appeared to be a large black mass hovering across the rubble. "Kakuzu! Is that you, you son of a bitch!? What the fuck took you so long!? I was starting to wonder if they killed your soft ass!" Hidan roared, splurting a little blood from his mouth with every word.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:34 pm

The lightning mask came to a stop when Hidan's voice roared from his left. Turning and slowly hovering towards the decapetated head, the monster would shoot a thin bolt of lightning into the air as a signal. Mere seconds later Kakuzu and the earth summon came into Hidan's view. Looking down at him Kakuzu would grunt in disgust. "Pathetic. Losing to those allied scum." Extending his left hand Kakuzu would firmly grasp his unusual silver hair and lift the bodyless head off the ground. Turning around Kakuzu would ask himself "Where did the rest of your body go?" Spotting one of his legs, Kakuzu walked over towards it as his two stitch summons started hovering around the serounding area in search for the rest of Hidans body.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Hidan_12
"Look around you, dick-wad! I took on half the village's fucking forces, including the Raikage!" Hidan spat back as Kakuzu picked up his head. "Some bitch with a fan cut me up pretty good, my body's scattered all over here. You have any idea how much this fuckin hurts?" the body-less man said as he watched his partner collect his dismembered parts.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:09 pm

"The villagers have been unconcious for quite some time which means those Genin level children did this to you." Kakuzu would say in response to Hidans raging. Him and his three masks found Hidan's different body parts drowing in pools of blood. Making his stitch summons carry the limbs while he held Hidan from his hair, it took little to no time to find the remaining part of his body. Laying them out on the floor like a puzzle, Kakuzu would lift his right arm as a black stitch unravled around his wrist and slithered towards Hidans. First attaching his neck, Kakuzu would then stitch the rest of his body back together. Once Hidan was peiced back together, Kakuzu would turn around and open his back, allowing the stitch monster to re-enter his body. As his back stitched itself back together Kakuzu grunted "We've wasted enough time as it is. Lets go." Once Hidan was ready, Kakuzu would dash forward, turning into a black blur as he headed back towards the Kage's tower.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Kumo's Finest - Page 3 Hidan11
"Fuck off..." Hidan muttered after Kakuzu made his little remark. The zombie finally assembled all of Hidan's parts and arranged them on the ground like a puzzle. The religious shinobi grunted in pain as the stitches pierced his flesh and stapled him back together piece by piece. Once he was whole again, Hidan sighed as if he just dropped a huge log in the toilet. Slowly getting back up to his feet, cracks and pops could be heard all over his body with each movement as the man rose from the debris-littered ground. "I look as bad as you now..." Hidan said as he examined his stitched-together body. Since his clothes had all been cut, he was basically naked except for the torn shorts and his ninja-boots. Kakuzu then said it was time to go, but Hidan didn't move when his partner left.

"No, not just yet..." he said with a sinister smirk as he walked over to where his scythe was. Picking it up, Hidan would then pierce a hole in his left hand using the smallest of the 3 blades. His blood poured from the wound, and he wasted no time inscribing the ritual circle onto the earth. "In the name of Jashin-sama, die you old cunt!" he roared as he used the shaft of his scythe to painfully stab himself through the stomach. Blood gushed from his mouth and splattered onto the scattered debris as he burst out laughing. Hidan held the weapon in him till he slowly returned to his normal form and felt Chiyo's life fade like a dying flame. "Ahh..." he sighed pleasurably as he slowly pulled the shaft out of his abdomen.

Rolling his neck to crack it about 7 times, Hidan would say to himself, "Now for those other rodents... I will not fail you Jashin-sama, they're as good as dead..." With that, he ran out of the ritual circle and began making his way towards the Raikage's tower.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum