Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Factory Building

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old Factory Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Factory Building

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:32 am

Old Factory Building - Page 2 Chiyo10
Chiyo would throw the remaining knives that she held towards the incoming opponent, with chakra strings attached to the back of them. Hopeing they would be blocked or deflected, once they were Chiyo had the upper hand. Attaching the chakra strings to the girls body, she wouldnt know it but now Chiyo could control the girl when ever she please. Not doing so just yet as she had to get into the right position, the Suna elder would jump over Kaori. Performing a flip in the air and landing a couple of feet behind her, if Kaori tried making a move Chiyo would hold her down with the chakra strings. Being a master puppet nin Chiyo would easily be able to control Kaori as she wasnt physicaly powerful. Making Kaori dash forward with great speed, Chiyo would make it look like she was heading strait towards Kankuro. It would only take a couple of seconds to reach Kankuro and once she said, Chiyo swiftly changed the course of her puppet and smashed her right into Fury. De-attaching the strings from Kaori as she now had to deal with Fury and his purple flames, she would attached them to her three team mates. Pulling all three of them towards her, with Sakura she would punch a hole into the nearest wall. "Retreat Sakura!!" Chiyo yelled while Temari and Kankuro would land on Chiyo's shoulders. Performing a singal seal, the elder along with her two team mates would sunshining out through the hole she created using Sakura leaving the battle ground.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Old Factory Building - Page 2 Fury12
The crater in the building's wall exploded as Taka was blasted right through it and outside by Sakura's unnecessary and cruel drop kick. Fury got back up and looked around. He soon noticed that Kankuro was still alive and now next to his puppets, and Sakura was helping Temari up. He went to make his next move, but turned to look to the side as he saw Kaori flying in towards him. Not even carrying that she was his allie, he speared her right in the gut with one of his flaming hands. Upon contact, Kaori burst into a cloud of smoke which swiftly cleared, revealing a human-sized gingerbread woman. She had used the technique while she was hidden by the smoke of her toast shield dispersing earlier, and was actually hiding behind some crates watching as all this was happening. Fury's fist had pierced right through the exceptionally hard and heavy gingerbread, so he was now anchored in place.

By this time, Chiyo had pulled all of her team mates out of the way, and what would come next would surprise all of them even more. "Steam style! Divine spear justu!" a female voice would roar from the shadows. A blast of condensed, scorching hot vapours shot out from that direction and towards Fury. The steam began spinning rapidly, and becoming more and more condensed to the point that it looked like an actual spear. The super-heated drill pierced right through Fury chest. Right through his heart, to be more precise, and it passed through his flame cloak like it wasn't even there. Since steam chakra was made up of water and fire chakra, it was the perfect weapon against Fury. The high-leveled water chakra would allow it to easily penetrate the flame shield, while the fire chakra would prevent any possible regeneration due to the burning. The drill-spear shattered the gingerbread woman, broke through a punch of crates, and finally hit the far wall. As the hissing steam sizzled away, Fury's purple flames dispersed, and he fell flat on his belly. As a pool of blood spread out from underneath him, Taka slowly stumbled out from the shadows. She was beat up and bloody because of Sakura's beat down, and she also looked pale and sick because of Kankuro's poison. It looked like she was about to say something, but before she could, she passed out and fell to her side. Unless someone got the poison out of her and healed her, she was going to die.

Old Factory Building - Page 2 Taka_t10Old Factory Building - Page 2 Kyuuka10

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:32 am

Old Factory Building - Page 2 Sakura10 Old Factory Building - Page 2 Temari11Old Factory Building - Page 2 Kankur10
The three team mates were pulled away towards Chiyo because Chiyo took what Sakura said into consideration and was going to flee. Temari on one shoulder and Kankuro on the other. He had one eye closed because he was in pain. He knew they were leaving and said "wait... my puppets..." Sakura noticed that Fury punch his own team mate, but was replaced with a gingerbread man which meant she was still around here somwhere. But they were leaving. When Kankuro heard the same of the jutsu he knew Taka was the one who used steam. "Shit..." is all he could say thinking it was headed towards them. Sakura watched confused as the steam was headed towards Fury forming into a steam spear. It stabbed right through Fury's fire armour and into his heart. It must have been quite the jutsu because it killed him as his body fell onto the ground. Then the women Sakura almost killed walked out from the shadows and fell to the ground. After Sakura pumbled her she still help the for some reason. But she saved them. Kankuro on Chiyo's shoulder could no longer move his body. "We were both poisoned by my own poison. If...we dont do something...we'll both die."

With that Sakura dashed towards Taka as fast as she could still keeping an eye out for Kaori. Sakura knew that it would be Chiyo to heal Kankuro and Temari because she was already holding them. Sakura felt really bad now because she hit her with her intense strength and now she just saved her. Sliding acorss the broken ground Sakura quickly turned Taka onto her back checking if there were any tears in her clothes where the blade could have sliced her. There were none. Checking her body she soon found the wound which was on her forearm. Putting her hands over the wound a bubble would form around her hands and the wound as the poison started to be pulled out from her body. As the blood circulated around her body, the poison was being removed. After going through this process for a while all the posion was finally pulled out as she simply tossed it aside. Then she healed all her wound with a green aura. Doing all of this at the same time and so quickly was a difficult task and because of it Sakura had sweat dripping down her face everywhere. She was healing everything untill she woke up. Sakura owed it to her after she saved them.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:48 am

Chiyo was seconds away from leaving when something unexpected had happened. Some sort of steam jutsu and peirced right through the massive man that was Fury like hot butter. Watching in shock as the enemy who was so hard to kill dropped to the ground, Chiyo watched as another one of the enemies came out from the shadows, but dropped to the ground as well. "Why did she help us?" The Suna elder would think to herself as Sakura ran forward to her aid. Softly putting Kankuro and Temari down, Chiyo would place her hands onto an open wound the Kankuro had as she began pulling the poison out from his body. Looking around as Kaori was still alive, Chiyo would yell out to Sakura "Sakura!! One of the enemies are still alive. Keep your eyes and ears open." Still looking around and concentrating on Kankuro she would ask her fellow puppet nin "Whats wrong with Temari?"

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 am

Old Factory Building - Page 2 Taka_t10Old Factory Building - Page 2 Kyuuka10
Taka's eyes suddenly opened as Sakura's healing took its effect. She sat up, holding her still aching head and looked at the sweat-drenched Sakura and softly said, "Thank you..." She knew that the pink-haired girl and all of her allies would be wondering what had just happened, and were probably still suspicious of Taka, so she began explaining best she could.

"You're probably wondering why I helped you all... It's because after seeing your headguard, I remembered who I was. Our leader, Yuusou Hinode, has access to cloning techniques thanks to his rare kekkei genkai. Truth is, Fury, Meat, and I are all clones of real shinobi. Fury and Meat only slightly resemble their counter parts, while I'm an exact replica of my former self. Normally, it shouldn't be impossible for me to know that... but I'm different from the others. I have a will of my own, and I had been having dreams of a different life every night. Now I understand. I used to be a hunter-nin from Kiri. I was sent out to capture or kill Hinode after our village discovered what he was doing. Before encountering him, I cross paths with a squad of shinobi from konoha, and that's why your headguard sparked all the flasbacks... I failed the mission, and he killed me. I was then cloned, and had my memory wiped. But now, it has all returned to me, and Hinode will pay for what he has done to me." Taka concluded as she rose to her feet. "My name is Umi, please accept me as an allie." she pleaded with a formal bow. She also wasn't lying about her name, it really was Umi. 'Taka' was the name that Hinode had given her at her second birth.

"Heyyyyyy-hooooooooo!" A voice called out from the top of some crates. If they followed the shout, they would see Kaori standing there, waving around a large, cloth napkin in the air over her head. "I give up." she said with a smile. With that, the chef-nin jumped down onto the ruined floor, landing near the group, but far enough to dodge if they tried attacking. "I want to join you guys, too!" she exclaimed with an excited smile.

"You're lying. You think I don't know how you feel for Hinode?" Umi called her out.

"That's true, but I never said I wanted to help you kill him... I want to see Shinku dead, and none of you will survive attacking the tower unless you take her down first, you should know that. Therefore, we have a common goal, and you need all the help you guys can get..." Kaori concluded, and waited to see what their answer would be to both Umi and her. If things turned sour, Kaori was ready to make her escape, already having devised a plan in her head.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Old Factory Building - Page 2 Sakura10 Old Factory Building - Page 2 Temari11Old Factory Building - Page 2 Kankur10
"Thank you" Sakura would say as she whiped some sweat off of her forehead with her glove. Before Sakura could even say anything because she was so confused Taka spoke. She got a bit of intel from what she was saying. There was someone in charge of this operation and his name was Yuusou Hinode and he has a rare bloodline. The other two giants were Fury and Meat. And the three of them were not real people, but clones from the leaders abilities. Taka went on explaining her reason for helping because of Sakura's head guard and her remembering everything. All in all she wanted to help us complete her mission and kill Hinode. Umi then stood up asking to be allies as she bowed her head. Sakura got up as well and said "no need for bowing." Sakura knew she should not be making decisions on her own but had a feeling that Umi could be trusted." Sakura stuck her hand out for a shake showing she was accepting her as an allie.
Meanwhile Kankuro was having the posion being pulled out of him by Elder Chiyo. While Kankuro was being healed Chiyo asked him a question about his sister. Opening his eyes to look at Chiyo he would say "I'm not entierly sure. After our fight with the Kumo nin she just seemed out of it and could not fight. After Sakura's earthquake she was knocked out by the crates falling on her."

Then their attention turned to Kaori as she came out from hiding, yelling. She was on top of a few crates waving what seemed to be a napkin as she said she gives up. It seemed she wanted to join us. Sakura did not know if this one could be trusted because she had not proven herself trustworthy. Then Umi inteviened. She did not want to help kill the leader, but another member of the group. Sakura had a suspicious look on her face. "Before we decide on you joining we have to see if we can trust you. Therefore im sure we have plenty of questions to ask you. First off, whats your name? And how many of you are there?" It was only two questions because Sakura knew Chiyo would follow up with the more important questions. After all she is the leader.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:49 pm

The process of healing Kankuro was going slow, so Chiyo had to take her attention away from searching for Kaori and focused on healing her fellow puppet-nin. More and more poison came out of the wound and circled around the chakra of Chiyo's hands, which would destroy the poison as well. It as almost all out when Taka explained her life story and about their leader. While conncentration on Kankuro, Chiyo kept her senses on alert cause Kaori was still out there, somewhere. As Kankuro answered her question, the elder though to herself "She had been cut, she could be poisoned or infected with something." All of the poison was now out of Kankuro and he would be able to move fine now. Standing up and whiping the sweat from around her face with the sleeves of her robes, Chiyo would say "Nice to have some reinforcements. Where gonna have to ask you some questions later about the enemy." Walking over to Temari's body suddenly, Kaori's voice echoed through the building. She too wanted to join their side, but only to kill another member of the enemy team. Kneeling down beside Temari, before Sakura could finish her questoning, she would interupt her by putting up and hand to tell her to stop. "Come get started on Temari Sakura. Let me handle this." Before going to help Sakura heal Temari Chiyo would say "First off, why do you wanna kill this Shinku person. And If you join us, what will you do after you kill her?" Chiyo interupted Sakura, because the questions that she was asking could be asked at anytime, and right now they needed to regroup with team A as soon as possible.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Old Factory Building - Page 2 Taka_t12Old Factory Building - Page 2 Kyuuka12
Kaori was going to answer Sakura's questions, but stopped herself when she noticed Chiyo told the konoha kunoichi too shut up. "How rude of me to forget, haha, my name is Kaori." the chef said, and by the sound of her voice the others would be able to tell that she actually did forget to introduce herself. "Why do I want to kill her? Well that's a personal deicsion. Does it really matter? I mean, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? Haha." Kaori replied to the elder.

"She wants to kill Shinku because she has feelings for Hinode, and Shinku is one of his 'perfect clones'... but more importantly, his lover." Umi cut in.

"You're so blunt!" Kaori cried and gave Umi a dirty look. Crossing her arms and making a childish face, Kaori continued, "What am I going to do after we kill her? That's simple. I'm going to leave. If you don't believe me, you can just kill me after we've killed Shinku. In any case, it's a win-win situation for you guys." she said.

Umi remained silent, and waited to see what her new ally's would decide. She then remembered Inori, and swiftly said, "Please make your decision as soon as possible. One of the members in Hinode's band is a very skilled sensor-type, and she will detect something is going on here if we do not act quickly enough." Umi warned.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Kankuro thanked the elder puppet master as he got back up onto his feet and would also join in the conversation with what seemed to be his new allies. Pulling salamander and crow over he would put salamander back into its scroll and would tie crow up putting it on his back. Sakura did as her leader asked her to as she moved over to Temari who was laying on the ground and would take a look at her. She was still unconsious. Putting her hand over Temari's head she felt that her head was burning up. So she decided to check her blood by pulling it out from one of the wounds she already had. As she did she noticed there was something that had contaminated the blood. So Sakura would have to go through a whole process of pulling it out, and then heal all her wounds. Kankuro attacked a string to Temari's fan as he pulled it over and would carry it until she was back up onto her feet. Kankuro would walk up beside Chiyo as he said to himself "we can use this opportunity to find out whats going on here." Then asking Kaori and even Umi "before we leave and come to a decision, i want to know whats going on here? Why were we attacked by Kumo shinobi and what does this Hinode guy want with the demons?"

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:09 am

Chiyo began healing Temari's head while Kaori answered her question. There was still dout in the elders mind about this one, but she then got the message from Yamoto on her communication device. Taking the adive that Umi said about a Kaori girl, Chiyo would say "Team A is badly injured and needs assistance. We can ask questions later, we need to get moving. Sakura take Temari." Going to have to heal her later, Chiyo said "If you can, try following us from afar, hopefuly the sensor will think your tracking us. Lets move!" Swiftly dashing out of the hole that Sakura had created earlier, Chiyo would begin heading outwards in the village. Pressing down on her com device the elder would say "Whats your location Yamoto?"

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Chiyo did not feel like asking questions to the two anymore. And she also decided to trust Kaori as well. Yamato had contacted team B for assistance. Sakura lifted up Temari as ordered and flipped her over her right shoulder using her hand to support Temari to make sure she did not fall off. She was slowly gaining concious back, but was still a bit whoozy from everything and the poison that had been pulled out. Sakura rapidly jumped out through the hole as well behind Chiyo as Kankuro followed behind Sakura. As team B travelled Yamato gave out his location though the com. device. They were somwhere outside of the village.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Old Factory Building - Page 2 Taka_t12Old Factory Building - Page 2 Kyuuka12
"If you try anything, I'll take you down myself... no one is getting between me and my revenge." Umi warned the chef after the Suna-Konoha team took their leave.

"Relax yo... I won't betray you guys because I won't have to. You're all crazy if you think you can take Hinode down all by yourselves..." she replied with a sly smirk, and then jumped out the hole Sakura made in the wall earlier. Umi gave the cook a menacing gaze, but then followed silently.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2