Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Cloud Sewers

Go down

Hidden Cloud Sewers Empty Hidden Cloud Sewers

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Hidden Cloud Sewers Chiyo10
Squad B made their way along a sement path in the underground sewer tunnels. There was a never ending stream of murky green liquid running through these tunnels as well. As expected, a vile smell clung to the air, and it was the type of smell you don't get used to. (Of course they send us into the sewers...) Chiyo complained to herself. Their mission was unclear, but they were the recon team, so basically their job was to try and gather some information while the above-ground team acted as more of a "distraction" to draw any possible heat. Things wouldn't turn out as they had anticipated, however.
The old hag caught sight of something that all the others would miss. A small ripple in the water's surface, a sign that someone (or something) that was fighting against the current had come up to close to the surface. Chiyo had secretly attached a chakra string to a piece of clothing on each other member. Curling her fingers a bit, they would all feel a little tug on their shirts. This was the signal that danger was approaching, and they should all get on guard.
The next second, there was 7 bursts of water that erupted from the stream as an equal number of Kumo Jounin came flying out of the putrid depths. All of them were wearing a breathing apparatus and goggles. Each of them drew a katana as they came flying in to slay their intruders. (How did they detect us so rapidly...? There must be a barrier encasing the entire village, but in that case... I shouldn't have missed it.) Chiyo thought to herself as she got ready to counter.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Hidden Cloud Sewers Empty Re: Hidden Cloud Sewers

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:03 am

Hidden Cloud Sewers Sakura10 Hidden Cloud Sewers Temari11Hidden Cloud Sewers Kankur10
As team be moved through the sewers, Sakura could not help but cover her mouth and nose from the horrible stench that filled these sewers. The further they walked, the worse the smell got. But it was all part of their part of the mission. As they walked over the dirty water with the help of their chakra, the three shinobi felt a tug on their backs coming from their sensei. They understood what she was doing as Temari rapidly grabbed her fan on her back while Sakura simply stood on guard and Kankuro got ready to pull his summons out of the scroll. There were multiple explotions of water as seven Kumo shinobi came from out of the water. "How did they find us, there was no one arou.... damn! we forgot about our chakra levels!" Sakura said to herself as the Kumo nins all pulled out katana and charged at them. Temari rapidly pulled her fan off of her back while opening it up. Swinging it with a huge yell she would release a wind blast knocking all seven of them back as they would smash into the sewer walls with such force that they banged their heads and were knocked out. "Hmmp, piece of cake" Temari would say with a smile" as Kankuro would respond by saying "don't get to ahead of yourself sis." Meanwhile Sakura found this all a little to suspecious. "Why would Kumo shinobi be attacking us when were here to help them?" Sakura would ask Chiyo. "Good point" Kankuro would add. " Do you think the people behind all of this could be controlling all the shinobi inside of Kumo?" Sakura would ask Chiyo to see what she thinks about the situation.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Chiyo simply watched as the 7 Kumo nin jumped out of the water and darted forward weapons ready. Temari reacting first would blow all 7 of them into the wall with such force it knocked them out. As their bodies fell lifeless into the water Chiyo would say "Nicely done Temari." Chiyo would look down at one of the bodies that had fallen onto the side walk of the sewers. The Kumo nin was groaning and seemed a little dazed. Going to answer her teams questions later, Chiyo pulled out a roll of metal wire and dashed forward. Pinning the shinobi to the wall incase he gained concious Chiyo would tie the metal wire around his upper body, including his arms. Tying him down Chiyo would step back and said "Keep your eyes open incase the others are still alive." A look of uncertanty was on Chiyo's face as she said "We still dont have any idea on whats going on here. It could be that Kumo itself is holding the deamons captive for some reason and attacked us themselves. The village could have also been taken over somehow. Thats what hes for." Pointing to the shinobi she had just tied up who was slowly come back. "Were going to interogate him, find out what the hell is going on here. Each of you take different positions and keep guard." Tossing the metal wire over to Kankuro she would say "Tie up the other bodies incase they wake up. Hurry." Walking up to the shinobi who sat against the wall, Chiyo would grab the back of his head and shuve it into the cold dirty water of the sewers. Finally waking him up, Chiyo would pull his head out of the water and with her usual serious face would say "I have some questions for you."

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Hidden Cloud Sewers Sakura10 Hidden Cloud Sewers Temari11Hidden Cloud Sewers Kankur10
The three shinobi listened to Chiyo as she gave out her orders. Temari and Sakura both took their own ends of the sewer on guard incase more Kumo Jounins came out of nowhere. "Got it" Kankuro replied as he caught the metal wire in the air with one hand. Putting it in his pouch for a moment he would attach six chakra strings, one to each body in the water and pull them out tossing them all onto the same spot. Taking the metal wire out Kankuro would wrap it around the six shinobi several times, also wrapping it around a metal pole to keep them stuck there. Once he was done he put the metal wire back into the pouch because he did not want to interupt Chiyo's interogation. So he too went on guard incase any other Jounins came.

Kumo Shinobi
One of the Kumo Jounins managed to gain consiouns back, but when he woke he found his face under dirty water. But because he had a breathing aperatus, it did not matter. As his face was pulled out he tried moving but was tied down by something. He looked up an an old lady from Suna as she said she had some questions for him. "You have questions for me? Your the ones who are spying on our village trying to sneak attack us. I should be the one asking you the questions on why your attacking our village. Don't try denying it either. That's why you took the sewers, to not be noticed. But that obviously failed. You have no buisness in our village!"

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 am

As the Shinobi began yelling at Chiyo, the old lady would simply listin to him as he didnt realize she was answering questions that she was about to ask. After he finished speaking, Chiyo would swing her left fist right into the side of his face. Then attaching chakra strings to the breathing thingy on his face, Chiyo would rip it right off of his mouth. Grabbing the back of his head once more and slamming it into the dirt water bellow, Chiyo would hold it there for 20 seconds before pulling it back out. "Listin up kid, this is how its going to work. I ask the questions, you answer you live. You dont answer you die. If you give me that pull shit of not betraying your village I have all your team mates over there to interogate." Pointing to the six who were tied up. "And one of them will crack, so its best if its you. I dont feel like getting my hands bloody today.First off, who sent you to come after us, and why do you assume where attacking the village?" Chiyo would start with easier questions before she got to the serious ones.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 am

Kumo Shinobi
The lady smashed his head back into the water only for a while. But the only thing that bothered him was that his face was getting dirty, not that he was under water. He had enought air in his lungs to hold it for a long time. Once his face was pulled back out of the dirty water he started swinging his head getting the dirt off of his face. The old lady threatened him saying that if you don't co operate you will be killed and what not. Then she asked her questions. "Who the hell do you think sent us. Our Raikage. And why else would you be trying to sneak into our village from the sewers. And ontop of that you came at night. It all adds up to the same thing. Trying to attack us when we least expect it. Meanwhile the others started to wake up, but very slowly. They were still a bit dazed and confused about what was going on.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:19 pm

After the shinobi said the Raikage sent him before he could continue on with his answer Chiyo would thrust her palm into his face smashing the back of his head onto the cement wall behind him. "Stop playing stupid with me!!! We sent a messanger here and never received word from the village. This was at the same time that both the 9 tails and 1 tailed jinjuriki vanished. We asked if anything happened to the two that you housed here in Kumo and no answer. Now you can either tell me whats realy going on here or die, cause your friends are waking up which means your time is being cut short. Now what has happened to your village. Why was there no servalence at the Gate? Where are your two Jinjuriki's?" If Chiyo didnt get the answers that she wanted from this one she would kill him and go on to the next 6 that were tied up behind her.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:55 am

Kumo Shinobi
" You dumb bitch!" the Jounin would yell as Chiyo hit him striaght in his face. Spitting out blood from his mouth into the dirty water he would continue answering the old hag. "Do I look like a fucking elder to you. I don't know everything that goes on in this village. I never heard anything about a Konoha messenger you sent." Then she asked about where the two tailed beast hosts were and why there was no survalance at one of the gates. The Jounin only had one answer for the old hag. "Why don't you go ask the Raikage himself. I'm sure he'll be pleased to see you all after having snuck into his village. He'll surley have the answers your looking for."

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:03 am

Hidden Cloud Sewers Sakura11
While on guard Sakura never looked back to see what Chiyo was doing with her investigation. She was always on guard incase any enemies came. She did not want to interupt Chiyo but she felt she had to. Still on guard Sakura would say "um, I don't mean to interupt you Chiyo but i do think we should be moving now. If they found us in the first place it must mean they know were here. So by staying here it won't be doing us any good." It was up to the sensei to decide what to do.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Chiyo looked at the Kumo nin as she swiftly reached into her robes "Times up." Not actualy going to kill the Shinobi, Chiyo punched him so hard in the face his head would cock back and collide back into the cement wall behind him. Blood would slowly trickle down the back of his head as he was now out for a couple of weeks at least. "Something is definitly going on here. Its not normal a Jounin doesnt know anything thats going on in his village." Standing up and making her way towards the other 6 captured Jounin, Chiyo would reply "Its no use. They already know where here and they know these sewers better than us. We should try gathering information from them before we get into trouble." Crouching beside the 6 Jounins, a few of them had already gained concious, so instead of questioning one she would question all of them at the same time. Pulling out a Kunai and swinging it around Chiyo would say "Listin up kids. I have a couple of questions to ask you and I need the answers right now. If not, I have a kunai here thats waiting to cut through you. Got it?! First off where are your two Jinjuriki's and why was there no security at the entrance?"

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Kumo Shinobi
Chiyo moved on to the other six who were tied down to a pole after she finished with the first one. "Your partner is right. Once the Raikage does not hear word from my squad, he'll send more. And im quessing they're already on their way, hehehe" one of the Jounins said. He was the one incharge of the group. He had a deep voice. His face was covered by the breathing aperatus, but if it were to be removed it would reveal a man with a pinch under his chin and mouth. And a scar that cut down his right eye, his right eye being completely white. The lady threatened them with a kunai and the Jounin simply smiled under his aperatus as if what she said was a joke. "You can't expect us to give you the answer to that. Think logicaly. What if we Kumo nins entered your village, from under ground, and started asking where the one-tailed demon is? First off were not even strongly allied countries. I'm assuming you'd not give us an answer, but you expect us to answer you. I'd expect more coming from a Suna Elder. The jinjuriki are weapons that we can use in times of war. Do you really think we'd give out their location so easily. And about the entrance, i'd suggest you take it up with the Raikage but i know he won't be to happy to see you" as the Jounin chuckled a bit. He knew Chiyo would not like his answer, but if you think about it it's the truth.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:47 pm

While all the useless talking was going back and forth, one the tied up jounin took the opportunity to commence their escape. Did they really think they could hold down 6 Jounin with some metal wire? Maybe worst of all, did they also really think that they would attack with every member of their squad at once? While the guy with the scar spoke, one of the other Jounin with black dreads used a technique similar to one of Orochimaru's squires. Thanks to modifications made on his body, he was able to bend his joints all kinds of ways that a normal human couldn't. Doing so, he bent his arms behind his back and started forming handseals. The next second, a cobra made of the sewer water burst out from the nasty river and came flying in for Chiyo. Her only option would be to jump backwards. During that time, another jounin who was still hidden in the water jumped out, and with the use of a kunai, cut the wires. As the 6 other Jounin started getting up, one quickly shouted, "Watch out for the one with the fan!"
The one who just saved them, who was bald and had an "x" tattoo on his shinny head, replied, "Yeah, I already know! Get under the water we can attack them safely from there!" he ordered as he swung his hand, releasing the kunai he was holding in Temari's direction. "Shadow kunai skill..." he muttered as he formed multiple handseals. The kunai began multiplying until it became a cloud of knives heading towards Temari. He knew very well she would probably use her fan to blow them all away, and he was hoping for that. She would blow all the kunais into her team mates as a result. Meanwhile, all 7 Jounins slipped back into the dirty river like new-born turtles.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 am

The three shinobi heard someone jump out of the water as he cut the rope tying the others down. All three turned to see what was going on as there were seven shinobi again and they were all free. One of them yelled out to watch out for Temari as she had just opened her fan up. One of them released a kunai and within a few moments they multipled into a black cloud of kunais. Knowing her teamates were on the other side of the kunais, this time Temari swung her fan up words towards the ceiling of the of the sewer. A wind blast would rise up with the fan causing a sort of wind wall. As the kunais hit the wind wall they imidiately hit the ceiling and fell back into the water. Then the three of them jumped onto the ceiling sticking onto it so if anything came out from the water they'd see it. "Sakura was right Chiyo Sensei" Kankuro would say. "We should leave now, we are out numbered 7-4 and there is not much room to fight down here."

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:00 am

Chiyo swiftly shifted her eyes to the edge of their sockets as she saw some sort of water snake heading her way. Moving her upper body backwards, Chiyo would avoid the incoming jutsu as she then swung her kunai cutting the snake in half. Then jumping backwards sliding across the surface of the water she watched as another shinobi came out from the water bellow and cut the wires. Suddenly one of them yelled out "Watch out for the one...." But was cut short as within the blink of an eye a short sword had stabbed right through his throat. Not even a second later the person weilding the short sword would continue his asault as he sliceed it out the right side of the neck and right into the neck off the new comer with the X on his head. Slicing his head clean off, it was one of their own team mates who attacked them. But his eyes were closed as he was still knocked out cold. They wouldnt see the chakra strings that were attached to his body as Chiyo controled him. There were now 5 left and Chiyo would continue controling the Kumo nin. Before the closest one to her puppet could slip into the water, the kumo nin that she controled would swing his left foot. His shin would collide right under the enemies chin sending him smashing into the cement wall. Thrusting the short sword forward it would stab right into his heart, instantly killing him. There were 4 left who hid in the water, and like her team mates Chiyo would jump onto the ceiling of the fairly large tunnle. "Running from our problems wont solve anything Kankuro! We have a mission to do and we will complete it." Keeping her ears and eyes open, Chiyo would away to see if the enemies came back up, as she expected her team mates to do the same, while she continued to controle the Kumo nin.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:54 am

"The fuck!?" X shouted as he turned to see what was going on when he felt the blood from one of their team mates spray onto his face. The one that was unconscious was up and moving, attacking his own allies... while still unconscious. "Don't even try it!" X roared as he caught the living puppet's wrist. The next second, Dreads appeared behind the unconscious puppet and using his arms and legs, wrapped around him like a boa constrictor. X then jumped back and did a backflip into the sewer water while Dreads whispered softly, "Sorry." Without warning, he constricted all of his twisted limbs, consequently breaking the puppet's ams, legs, spine, and neck. Unwrapping himself like a snake that just crushed its pray to death, Dreads looked up at the 4 rats now on the ceiling.
"I'm going to take you all out with 1 blow...!" he said, and because of his breathing device, he sounded a little like Darth Vader. His feet slid apart as he clapped his hands together and gathered a large amount of chakra. "Suiiiiiton! Viper's rain jutsu!" he roared as he formed 5 handseals. The moment he formed the last seal, the water behind him began swirling. It then erupted into a violent storm as it began firing tiny darts made of water up at the ceiling. The water darts moved so fast that Temari wouldn't have enough time to swing her fan and blow them all away. Dreads would stand there and watch as the ceiling got obliterated by his upward rain of green water darts.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:45 am

The three shinobi watched as Chiyo sensei took control of one of the jounins and killed another one. But then one with dreads jumped out of nowhere like a snake and contricted around the puppet like a snake. Crushing the puppet. Then he got onto the surface of the water. He formed multiple hand seals while roaring out the name of his jutsu. The water behind him started to spin as Sakura said "this can't be good." The water erupted as it formed into a massive amount of water needles headed towards the whole team. Sakura was already in motion of punching the ceiling as it cracked and started falling down infront of her. The large pieces of the ceiling were thick enought to block the needles coming at her. While the rocks were blocking the needles she rapidly ran acorss the side of the wall heading towards Dreads with chakra surrounding the fist with a glove on it. Reaching Dreads she would swing the fist with all her strength towards him straight into his face. If it connected it would knock him into the wall of the sewers and killing him from the mass amount of force hitting his head.
"They're to fast!" Temari would say as she closed her fan up and put her metal fan infront of her to use as a sheild. But it did not cover her whole body. So some needles hit her metal fan but others did stab right into her body. Chest, legs, arms, shoulders, etc... The fan was mainly to protect her face. "You bastard!" Temari would yell as she opened up her fan. Noticing Sakura was at Dreads she would take her anger at the others in the water. Sticking to the ceiling she would swing her fan down towards the water releasing a massive amount of wind with cutting blades also. The wind would blow most of the water out of the way revealing the jounin's as the white blades made of wind would cut though the jounins and the ground. If the wind blades made contact with jounins they would easily slice through them.
there was only one way for Kankuro to dodge the needles, and it was to jump off of the ceiling. So thats what he did. Releasing the chakra from the soles of his feet he would push off of the ceiling dodging the needles. But doing so on an angle to dodge Temari's fearsome attack. Incase Temari's attack did not get all the jounins Kankuro would preform a flip in the air while pulling out a scroll. As he landed on the side of a wall there would be a puff of smoke as he quickly rolled the scroll up and put it away. While on the wall he'd attach his chakra string to the puppet that came out of the scroll as it was Crow. Placing Crow infront of him he got ready to strike any jounins that may have survived Temari's attack.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:20 pm

As Chiyo stood on the ceiling of the sewers like her team mates she watched as the water needles were only directed towards her three team mates as she stood further away from them. Looking down at the murky water to see all the enemies slip back into the water Chiyo would swiftly yell knowing they couldnt hear her in the water. "Team its time to retreat back to the entrance of the sewer. Now!!" Performing a singal seal, Chiyo would vanish in a gust of wind using a sunshin. Expecting her team mates to escape with a sunshin as well, The four of them would apeare at the entrance of the sewers. Once they were all there Chiyo would say "Fast. We need to get moving. We have to get away from the sewers." Dashing off away from the entrance of the sewers Chiyo would make her way to safety before she would do anything else.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Dreads watched as his opponents scattered like cockroaches. He turned his head to see Sakura running in full speed towards him, cocking her fist back ready to punch. "A head-on charge!? Don't underestimate me, punk..." he said with his deep voice as he got into a ready stance. The moment the punch was thrown, he ducked under it, grabbed Sakura's wrist, and placed his other arm between her legs. Using her momentum, Dreads picked her up and threw her into the far sewer fall. Looking up he noticed Temari already swinging her fan. "Shit..." he muttered with his dark vader voice as the powerful gust crushed him against the water as it began parting. The wind blades would then come crashing down, slicing up most of the Jounin in the process. Sakura was also right there, so it would be hard to understand how she would make it out without a scratch. In any case, if the team took this opportunity to run away, it would work.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Chiyo watched as Sakura's recless attack had been easily evaded. Watching as Sakura was thrown to the cement wall, Chiyo would look directly forward as she too stood on the ceiling. Looking right at Temari as she got ready to launch her jutsu, it seemed she hadent realized Sakura was there. Swiftly attaching multiple chakra strings to Sakura, Chiyo would pull her out of the way of Temari's jutsu. Now that the enemy were dealing with the Termari's jutsu they wouldnt be able to stop the four of them from escaping. Putting Sakura under her right arm Chiyo would yell out "Lets go!" Performing a seal Chiyo would disapeare with a gust of wind along with Sakura. As her team mates would do the same Chiyo would lead the way as they ran through a tunnle heading up to an opening.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Sakura was thrown into a sewer fall as she splashed into it getting all the water all over her. Falling into the water she quickly pulled her head out as she noticed Temari in motion to swinging her fan. Temari did not think Sakura would have been thrown in the way of her jutsu. By the time Temari noticed Sakura it was to late and she had already released her jutsu. But Sakura felt a sudden tug as she was pulled away towards Chiyo avoiding the jutsu. As the jutsu colided Temari had no idea weather she hit any of the Jounins, but it was a good enought destraction to get out of the situation. Temari rapidly closed her fan while swinging it onto her back as Kankuro simply flipped Crown onto his shoulder. They both preformed the same set of hand seals as they to vanished as a gust of wind. Appearing at the end of a tunnel the ran to an opening. "Hold on" Kankuro said as he pulled out a large wrapping of bandage. He then wrapped Crow around it and attaching it to his back. "Like this it will be easier to pull atleast one of my puppets out" Kankuro mentionned. While he took the time to do so Sakura managed to heal a few of Temari's wounds, but not all of them because Chiyo had made her way to the top of the openining already where they encountered someone else...

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down