Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch Tower

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Watch Tower - Page 6 Empty Re: Watch Tower

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon May 14, 2012 11:10 am

Watch Tower - Page 6 Kakuzu14Watch Tower - Page 6 Shino_12
Kakuzu grunted when he saw that Hidan was unable to pull his head off. Knowing that he would be unable to hold the clones off for much longer and that more would be arriving, he had to do something fast. At first he was going to extend his own arm and attempt to cut off Hidan's head himself but suddenly the blood bubble that trapped his summon started dripping. As it started to rain Kakuzu swiftly put his hand together into a seal. "Now's my chance." Now that the bubble was raining blood it would lose its strength. Two massive, fast moving bolts of lightning erupted from the blood bubble and crashed into Hidan. Hitting the immortal with the strength of Thor himself, the two lighting bolts would strike Hidan with enough power to kill any mortal. Turning his brain to mush, his heart exploding and his nervous system jumping off the charts do to the mass electrical surge flowing through his body, that would be more than enough to kill the real Hinode.

Lee came to a crouched position after Itachi easily avoided his heel drop and created distance between all of them. Lee was seconds away from refusing the Uchiha's proposal when Temari and Kankuro agreed on using their help. "We accept your help. We have no other choice. We will aid you and you will aid us." Before Shino could say any more and agree with Itachi, Lee roared as the air around him started vibrating "I will never join the likes of you! I'll take you all OOOON!" Green energy erupted from Lee's body as the ground bellow him broke into a concave cobweb shaped whole. Dashing forward with deadly speed and strength Lee would deliver a fatal blow to Itachi's chest. Thrusting his right fist forward in a spinning motion, he would hit the Uchiha with enough force to brake through his rib cage and stop his heart. If the Uchiha got hit by Lee's impressive punch he would be sent flying backward, crashing into a mountain with a huge explosion of dust and debris.
Watch Tower - Page 6 Rock_l11

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon May 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Watch Tower - Page 6 Yuusou12Watch Tower - Page 6 Hinata14
Hinode gets hit by the Amaterasu bubble.
He had some armor left on his chest, enough to push the flames back off.
He re-formed his armor before falling into water.
Figures out Kisame's a sensor type, and flies away by controlling the armor on his body.
Eventually changed directions and started heading towards the mountain on fire.
Starts dissipating some shadow clones.

All the shadow clones Kakuzu was holding dissipate.
The distraction gave him time to use his jutsu.
Shuiro (while invisible + 7th gate) pushes Hidan out the way and takes the hit instead.
Lightning destroys the tag on him, so he becomes visible after having closed the gates.
Hidan yells at Kakuzu to blast them all after realizing he was being pinned down by the hardened blood on his body.
Shuiro begins opening the 8th gate.

Yamato's plan worked, he didn't break the armor but the blunt force destroyed them.
The other ones near him, including the one trapped, dissipated.

Hinata and Sakura take cover.
The clones that saw them go there dissipated.
As Sakura heals her, Hinata says, "What good am I if I can't even risk sacrificing myself to save Naruto-kun? I know he would do the same for me. He would do the same for any one of us."

Itachi sees Rock Lee going into the gates - he activated his Mangekyo.
Lee's attack is stopped by the Yata Mirror.
Itachi uses it to launch Lee into the air, where he will be unable to move.
The skeleton of Susano'o appears as both Itachi's eyes bleed.
Itachi stabs the airborne Lee with the Sword Totsuka and seals him.
Shino, still under the Genjutsu, agrees that this was a good move on Itachi's part.
The clones that were charging the group took a break to try and see what was going on in the distance with the real Hinode.
Watch Tower - Page 6 Itachi17Watch Tower - Page 6 Hidan_14

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Tue May 15, 2012 10:47 am

Watch Tower - Page 6 Kisame17
Before Kisame could reach Hinode in time, he flew out of the water and began flying away. "To think the guy behind all of this is a coward" Kisame said as he rose to the surface. Now standing on top of the water, Kisame simply watched Hinode as he headed back for the mountain on fire. Kisame slowly began following Hinode by running on the water, then solid ground and soon started jumping from roof top to roof top. But when Kisame was a good enough distance from the mountain he stopped, because he didn't want Hinode pulling anymore trick with the remaining Amaterasu. "Where are you running off to?" Kisame yelled out to Hinode with a grin, but then something else caught his attention. A faint chakra signature of someone else he had fought. Shuiro. Kisame glanced over to where Hidan and Kakuzu were and noticed Shuiro who seemed to be entering the gates because there was a ton of energy swirling around him. "They're immortal, they'll be fine" Kisame said with a bit of a chuckle.
Watch Tower - Page 6 Kankur10Watch Tower - Page 6 Yamato10
After the three clones had disappeared, Yamato looked around and noticed there were more clones approaching his allies and he had to get back as soon as possible. Yamato performed the same jutsu as before as he sunk into the ground and quickly made his way to his allies, because he saw that Susanoo was active which meant Itachi was there.

"Dammit Lee!" Kankuro roared when the hot blooded Konoha nin entered the gates and attacked Itachi. Itachi countered Lee with some other kind of jutsu that neither Kankuro nor Temari had ever seen, but knew it was dangerous. Before Itachi could hit Lee hanging in mid air, Crow swooped by grabbing a hold of Lee and smashing him into the ground beside Kankuro and Temari. When Lee was grabbed out of the air by Crow, he probably felt something sharp slice him on the side of his arm. "Are you out of your mind! You're going to get all of us killed!" Kankuro calmed down a bit and then told Lee "I purposely poisoned you with Crow on the side of your arm. I'm the only one with the antidote, and unless you get out of the gates and follow orders, you're not getting it." Yamato's body soon after came out of the ground beside his allies as he noticed Lee was also in his gates and Shino was with the Jinchuriki as always. "What's going on here?" Yamato asked Kankuro, "And where are Hinata and Sakura?" Temari interrupted everyone while saying "I think we're going to have to worry about that later. We got a problem here." If everyone looked to see what Temari was looking at, they would all see the new army of clones that were fairly close, but their attention seemed to be else where. Yamato quickly looked at the clones, then back to Itachi, and then Kankuro. "They seem to be distracted. Whats the situation Kankuro?" Yamato asked. "The Akatsuki guy proposed we join forces. I agreed under the condition that he give us his word we can leave with the Jinchuriki, with no resistance. Otherwise we all die. Then Lee went ballistic." Yamato figured Lee wouldn't make another move after almost dying from his previous one and the fact he is poisoned, so he didn't worry about him. Looking over to Itachi, Yamato said "you know the conditions now, do we have your word, which also includes your teammates?"

The clones that went after Sakura and Hinata has disappeared on their own. "Did something happen to the original?" Sakura asked herself while taking cover and healing Hinata's wounds. Sakura listened to the words spoken by Hinata, and it put a smile on her face. "That's why we're all here. We are all putting our lives on the line for Naruto and his fellow Jinchuriki. We will do no matter what it takes to end this and get them back. Now lets keep moving" Sakura finished as he continued helping Hinata as they made their way to Hinode.
Watch Tower - Page 6 Sakura10Watch Tower - Page 6 Temari10

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Tue May 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Raising his right eye brow as Hidan was suddenly pushed out of his ritual circle, another invisible figure had been hit by his devastating lightning bolts. "Fuck Kisame, leaving you opponent alive." Kakuzu grunted to himself when he saw Shuiro standing in his gates. Even in his gates it was a wounder that he was still alive. But now with all the electricity flowing through his body, even if he coudlnt feel it Shurio would be unable to move, paralyzed do to the mass amount of electricity flowing through his nervous system. This would give Kakuzu enough time to deal with the surrounding Hinode clones. Keeping his hand in the same seal this time the lighting mask would shoot one large swift bolt of lighting. Smashing into the first clone, the mask would move the lightning beam across the row of clones near Hidan causing all of them to explode into puffs of smoke. Using the massive whole created by the lightning bolts, the mask would fly out of the blood bubble but over it not to be covered in its rain. "Kisame is going to pay for making me clean up his left overs." Kakuzu growled as the lightning mask unleashed a devastating fury of lighting bolts onto the paralyzed Shuiro. Frying him to a crisp, even in his gates the constant, surge of powerful lighting striking his body would kill him, whether he felt it or not.

Out of no where to Lee's surprise his fist was stopped by some sort of orange energy that blew him into the air. Being picked out of the air by crow, Lee could have easily broken out of Kankuro's puppet and was about to when he told him he had poisoned him. Having not felt the cut, Lee looked down at his arm and saw his cut sleeve and open wound. His red skin turned back to normal as the green energy vanished as Lee said in anger "They cant be trusted. Were making a mistake." Shino still trapped in the Genjutsu, completely ignoring the fact that Itachi almost killed one of his teammates would say "What should be do first? We need to act fast."
Watch Tower - Page 6 Rock_l10

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed May 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Hinode looked over his shoulder to see Kisame had been following, but was now maintaining a safe distance. (As I thought... he can't absorb those flames, and from what I've seen, they can burn through anything, including water...) Hinode hypothesized. A few moments later, he landed directly on top of a patch of black fire. Within seconds, his body was set ablaze. (This heat... it isn't natural... Is this the power of the Sharingan?) he thought to himself as he began focusing on constantly regenerating his armor to prevent the fire from ever getting to him. (I must do this quickly, the heat alone will kill me in a few moments if I don't succeed.) Hinode took flight once more, swiftly chaging directions to come flying in at Kisame like a Dragonball Z character, but with a black energy aura.

When Kakuzu released his next lightning attack, it struck the clone that was sustaining the blood prison. As a result, the giant sphere in the sky instantly collapsed. Kakuzu's mask was right underneath it, so it would be caught under the tons of falling blood, preventing it from shooting anymore lightning. As the blood fell like a crimson tsunami from the sky, Shuiro punched the ground hard enough to create a web of cracks. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" he roared at the top of his lungs, veins bulging in his neck. A tornado of energy erupted around him, blowing away everyone around him, and causing all the falling blood to become a dome - expanding away from him. The ground underneath him exploded as his clothes caught fire and he appeared next to the flying Hidan. Shuiro swung his leg and broke the sound barrier as he kicked the grim reaper away. Hidan flew like a screeching bullet for miles, and even though he was hundreds of feet over the water below, it was still parting as he passed over it. He eventually hit a mountain, creating a crater the size of 1 of those heads on the Hokage Cliff in Konoha.

"Not done yet!" Shuiro said as everyone still flew around him in slow motion. Vanishing again, he appeared in front of the zombie. It was only an after image, because the real Shuiro was in the air behind Kakuzu's head. "Sleep!" he said as he drop-kicked both his feet THROUGH Kakuzu's plexus. Still hanging in the air, Shuiro thrusted his legs opened, horizontally, resulting in the top half of Kakuzu's body to be seperated from the bottom half. Landing, Shuiro wasted no time as he began running full throttle towards Kisame's direction. (One more, let me make it in time...) he thought to himself as his veins bulged more, looking like snakes under his skin now. When he made it onto the water, his after-wind started sucking up a tsunami behind him. All of this would happen within seconds of Shuiro opening the 8 gates, so fast that he wasn't visible to anyone there.

With Susano'o still around him, Itachi turned to look at Yamato emerging from the ground after Lee had been saved. "Yes... you have my word." the Uchiha said, and the moment he finished, the spirit around him began cocking back its sword, as if it was going to swing at the allied forces. Hopefully they would think they were about to be attacked, and jump out of the way. If/when they did, Itachi would swing the huge blade and slice through all the clones that were about to attack from behind the Konoha and Suna-nins. 1 by 1 they were being stretched-out like elastic and a sucked into Susano'o's gourd. Obviously, they all self-released themselves before being fully sealed.

"Leave the Aburame and Taijutsu-nin with me to destroy the remaining shadow clones. The rest of you should act as reinforcements for my partner, he's currently battling the user of this kage bunshin jutsu. Two of your cell members are already on their way there as we speak..." Itachi would say to them all, and at that moment Yamato would probably realize Sakura and Hinata were gone. "Act quickly. As you said, we do not have much time..." Itachi added before wiping the blood from his eyes.

"And where do you ladies think you're going?" a Hinode clone would say after landing a few meters behind Sakura and Hinata as the 2 girls were walking along a bridge from 1 building to another. He began walking towards them as tendrils slowly grew out from his jello skin.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri May 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Kisame's attention quickly turned Hinode because he was doing something very strange. He set himself on fire with the Amaterasu that was covering the mountain. "He's going to use himself as a weapon covered in Itachi's flames. Now I cant take any of his chakra" Kisame said with an usually large grin on his face. "To bad, for some reason Samehada really enjoyed feasting on his chakra." When Kisame saw that Hinode was flying in right at him, he quickly came up with a plan of attack to counter Hinode's. Kisame quickly made his way back to the water clapping his hands together. On each side of him the water lifted up forming two water clones of him in the shark mode as well. The two clones clapped their hands together as Kisame simply watched Hinode with a grin. The arms of both water clones turned into water as it shot out at Hinode when he was about to hit Kisame.

Just like Kisame had done to Gai, the water that was shot out by both clones quickly shaped into a large water dome trapping the flaming Hinode in it. Kisame knew that the flames would eventually burn the water also, so the clones were constantly putting chakra into the dome just like Hinode did with his armor, to make sure the water prison stayed up. "Lets see how long you can keep that armor up before you burn yourself alive" Kisame said walking right up to the dome. His attention was quickly grabbed when all he heard was massive explosion coming from where the zombie brothers were. "Could that be him?" Kisame asked himself. But if Shuiro attacked Kisame, he would probably end up hitting Hinode as well with all that power and seeing as how Kisame was right in front of Hinode.
The Uchiha gave his word that he would let the allied forces leave with the Jinchuriki. Now they just had to hope that he would stick to his word and that the other Akatsuki members were also as willing as Itachi. "That bastard" Temari said when they saw Itachi get ready to strike, "already turning on us!" as she and the other two quickly jumped away. But luckily Itachi was committed to joining forces and instead had taken out multiple clones with his sword. Itachi had already taken "command" and told Yamato what should be done, but Yamato didn't see anything wrong with it and agreed. "Shino, Lee. Keep your com. devices on. Anything goes wrong you contact me immediately. Lets go” he said turning to Temari and Kankuro. Yamato gave one more look at Itachi, and with that he and his two allies left the scene. After fiddling with his com. device, Yamato set it in place and contacted Sakura. “Sakura, what’s your location? I’m on the way.”

“You have to be kidding me” Sakura said as she only had to turn her head to see it was one of the clones. Since she was helping Hinata, both of them would turn around on the bridge to face their opponent. At that moment both Sakura and Hinata received the message from Yamato. Sakura slowly placed Hinata against the railing so she could use it to help herself stand. “Use your Byakugan to see where Yamato is and direct him to us. I’ll hold off this guy as long as possible” Sakura told Hinata. Sakura stepped a few feet ahead of Hinata showing she was the clone’s opponent as she punched her left fist into her right hand and cracking four of her fingers with a smile. “We were just heading over to take out the original. We’ll use you as a warm up” Sakura taunted as she reached into her pouch and grabbed a single kunai. “Lets dance” Sakura said as she got ready to fight the clone, hoping Yamato would arrive sooner then later.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Tue May 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Shuiro had somehow resisted the lightning bolt that was originally aimed at Hidan. Getting ready to kill Kisame's left overs, suddenly a massive explosion erupted from Shuiro blowing everything away. Kakuzu was swept off his feet and pushed backwards as his lightning mask was blown higher into the sky out of the falling crimson blood. Without fully understanding what had just happened, Kakuzu roared in pain as Shuiro's legs came bursting through his chest. Before he knew it his chest had been separated from the rest of his body. His two halves crash landed onto the ground and started rolling as they both collided into the base of a mountain. As his stitches stitches settled on the blood soaked earth, some dark and large started making its way around the mountain. Moving like the symbiote in spider man. As the black stitchings made their away from around the mountain, the wind summon(with no mask) slowly made its way towards Kakuzu's two halves. Jumping into his upper half, the summon would merge its heart with Kakuzu. Abruptly opening his eyes, the stitchings of his upper half would reconnect to that of his lower half reconnecting his body. Wiggling his toes and knees around getting use to using his legs, suddenly the lightning mask would drop down out of the sky and land beside its master. Jumping into the river beside him, the mask would swim under water removing the blood from the prism. Using the stitches coming out of his body to pull himself back to his feet. The lighting mask jumped out of the water once all the blood and been removed and merges itself would Kakuzu as well. Dashing forward Kakuzu would make his way back towards the battle field.

Shino quickly jumped behind Itachi as Susasno swept its sword across an army of clones killing all of them. Itachi had been the one to give out the orders and squad members. Once Kankuro had administered the antidote, Lee stood up on his feet and listened through the com device as Yamoto told him what his assignment was. Getting up onto his feet as he watched from above more clones converge on Shino and Itachi. With the 1gate still open Lee answer still angry "You got it." Moving so fast that he would vanish and cause Kankuro's pj's to whip around, Lee would appear right over a clone. "Whoooooaaaaahhhhhh!" Lee roared as his fist descended upon the clones skull. Landing in the cloud of smoke the clones created after exploding Lee would being battling the army of Hinodes. A swarm of bugs collided into a pack of Hinodes not too far from Lee as he Aburame would make sure his teammates did not die.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Fri May 25, 2012 10:46 am

Hinode came to a screeching halt in the air a safe distance away from Kisame and his clones. He was smarter than charging headfirst right into 3 enemies standing on top of a large body of water. Releasing 1 more of his shadow clones, Hinode pointed both of his arms down at the 3 sharks. Dozens of flaming blood arrows began shooting out of his body and flying down at the trio. If they tried bringing up a wall or running away from them, Hinode would control the arrows and make them follow the 3 Kisame's. The arrows were just a distraction however, and Hinode would once again fly down to tackle the real Kisame, but someone beat him to the punch. Kisame would just vanish from Hinode's sight, and huge splashes of water would appear in the distance, almost as if something was skidding across the surface.

Shuiro had tackled Kisame away, and even if the shark sensed him coming, he was moving way too fast to do anything about it. The 2 of them bounced across the water, moving like a horizontal bolt of lightning. Within seconds, they crashed into the base of a mountain, creating a large dent in the rock. Holding Kisame down with one forearm, Shuiro cocked back his other fist as he clenched his teeth. Kisame would probably be expecting death next, but nothing happened. Shuiro was frozen like a statue, and had returned to his normal form. Blood was pouring from his nostrils like a broken pipe. The rogue ninja slowly shifted and inevitably fell over, still partly on Kisame.

The Hinode's that had been around Hidan and Kakuzu all got up to their feet. They figured Kakuzu was dead, and Hidan incapacitated. But if Hinode would have suffered that same kick, they should all be gone, so there was something they were missing, something Shuiro had known that they didn't. One of the clones looked at the ground at what was left of Hidan's circle, and then it clicked in his head. He was in the circle when he inflicted the wounds, and even before, he ran back in it before trying to undo the stitches. "So that's it... he needs to be inside that circle in order to inflict the wounds..." one of them said. "I'll go make sure he isn't making another circle, the rest of you go lend a strong hand to our original in case Shuiro failed." he continued, and then jumped off the mountain. All of them followed suit, taking to the skies instead of landing on ground or water. 1 headed towards where Hidan had been kicked while the other dozen flew towards Kisame and Hinode's direction.

Itachi watched as the others left, and the battle continued where he was. Lee bursted 1 of the clones with a punch while Shino held back a group using a swarm of his insects. Itachi turned to look at a cluster near him, and swung down a giant skeletal hand with lightning speed. An explosion of dirt and debree shot up as the too-slow clones got caught under the devastating strike. (Now...) Itachi thought to himself as he reached into his cloak. Swinging out his arm, 2 small balls would bounce across the ground and eventually come to Shino and Lee's feet as they were occupied with more jello men. The balls burst into a large cloud of thick gray smoke. Wasting no time, Itachi picked up the 4 Jinchuriki in Susano'o hand and threw them off the side of the mountain. The spectral figure around him faded as his eyes began bleeding again and deactivated completely. Taking a few steps to gather, Itachi would also jump off the side of the mountain, and plummet down through the air a few dozen feet higher up than the 4 jinchuriki. After the 4 splashed into the water, Naruto with a belly-flop, Itachi dove in with no more than a "plup" sound.

Now all under water, the Uchiha pulled out a scroll and summoned 5 breathing mouth pieces. First, he inserted 1 into the mouths of each jinchuriki, and then placed 1 into his mouth and took a breath. Next the Uchiha drew a metal wire and tied all the bodies into 1 bundle, back-to-back-to-back-to-back. Now for the distraction... Itachi pulled out a small device and pushed a button on it. The small thing swiftly inflated into a blow-up Itachi head attached to a small propeller. Itachi started the propeller and let go of the inflated head. It floated up to the surface of the water and started floating away in the opposite direction he was about to go. He took hold of the wire and started swimming away as fast as he possibly could, the distance between him and the inflated head growing twice as fast now.

Hinata did as instructed and activated her Byakugan while she rested on the railing. She communicated with Yamato to let him know where they were in relation to Yamato's location, but then caught something else in her field of vision. Itachi was underwater and swimming away with the jinchuriki. The girl suddenly remembered how she fainted, and realized this must have been his plan from all along. "The Akatsuki Uchiha has the jinchuriki. He's in the water." she forced through quivering lips, allowing everyone on the com. device to hear.

Sakura wouldn't be able to react to the statement because Hinode was making his move. "How insulting. What do you hope to do with that, girl?" the jello man asked, obviously referring to the kunai she pulled out. The tendrils around him suddenly shot forward, slithering through the air like snakes. Once they reached Sakura, they would wrap around all over her in an attempt to stop her movements as Hinode continued to walk forward. Now Yamato would have to make a choice between helping out Sakura and Hinata who weren't really a match for even 1 Hinode, or trying to catch Itachi, wherever he was in the water...

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat May 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Kisame's plan failed when Hinode stopped in mid-air, being smart enough not to charge into three enemies. Hinode created his own clone again and the clone began shooting flaming blood arrows towards them. The two water clones quickly shot a blast of water in front of the real Kisame pushing some of the arrows out of the way. This gave Kisame enough time to jump back and into the water where he began swimming in the opposite dirrection with his fin sticking out like a shark. Being under water, he was faster and more agile, being able to evade the arrows easier. His two clones got destroyed by the arrows in the process of protecting the real Kisame. Kisame sensed the chakra of Hinode approching towards him once again and already started thinking of a counter attack. But then he also sensed the chakra of Shuiro approching with what little chakra of Shuiro he still had left. It was moving in so fast that Kisame didn't even have time to look to his side, and before he knew it he had been tackled.

With every bounce Kisame took on the water it felt like he was smashing against a cement wall. Within a second he smashed into the base of a mountain with Shuiro holding him down with one arm, other arm ready to give Kisame a finishing blow. Kisame knew that the punch would kill him after having just witnessed Shuiro's great desplay of speed and strength. But all of a sudden his body froze and his skin went back to normal. Blood spilling from his nose as his body slowly fall over onto Kisame. Kisame laughed a bit as he grabbed Shuiro's shirt pulling him in front of him because he knew he had just escaped death, luckily. "Should have killed you back when I had the chance" Kisame said as spikes bursted out from his right fin. Not knowing if Shuiro was dead or not, Kisame stabbed the spikes right into his gut to make sure. He also drained whatever chakra was left of his body, if there was any.

Pulling his spikes out of Shuiro's gut, Kisame grabbed the back of Shuiro's clothes and turned him around so that his face would be facing Hinode. Getting up from the dent and jumping out of it onto the water, Kisame looked at Hinode with a grin. "Almost saved you" Kisame said almost sounding cocky. Kisame dropped Shuiro's body into the water as it began to sink. But before his body got anywhere, Kisame tail caught hold of Shuiro's ankle hoping Hinode didn't notice. "Now its your turn to go" he finsihed getting ready to finish the fight.
Yamato got the location of Sakura and Hinata with the help of Hinata's byakugan. She also gave him the news that Itachi had already betrayed them and now had the Jinchuuriki. "Dammit!" Yamato yelled, but inside of his head as he quickly started running ideas through his head. "Hinata, I need you to give the relative location of the Jinchuuriki and where they are headed" Yamato said into the com devices. "Lee and Shino, you two need to get away from the clones and get to Itachi with Hinata's coordinates." Yamato turned to look behind him at Temari and Kankuro. "You two brake off from here and follow Hinata's instructions. Getting the Jinchuuriki is our number one priority. I'll join up as quickly as possible." The two nodded and quickly moved out while Yamato headed towards the two female shinobi.

Sakura wasn't using the kunai for offense, she was using it to protect herself. When the tendrills shot out, Sakura quickly rolled to her right and deflecting a couple of the tendrills that might still have gotten her. Quickly flipping the kunai into her mouth, Sakura took hold of a number of tendrills with both her hands. Pulling on the tendrills with incredible strength she pulled the clone right at her full speed as she jumped towards it at the same time. "Hell yeah!" Sakura yelled with her chakra covered fist as she thrusted it right into the face of the incoming Hinode with enough strength to hopefully brake the armor and destroy his face. Of course if it worked, the clone would blow up into smoke.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat May 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Running through the village, Kakuzu headed towards the old battle ground. Finding all the unconscious bodies that had not yet awoken from the slumber do to being released from the Genjutsu, Kakuzu would once again use this opportunity to restock his hearts. His stitches would pierce into the bodies of three Kumo nin who were lying right next to each other. Pulling their hearts out and inserting them into his body. Two of the hearts had lightning affinity and one of them had water. Now out of the 5 hearts Kakuzu had 3 were lighting, one was wind and the other water. Using one of the lighting hearts for his, the other four would form as masked creatures, hiding somewhere in the mass of stitching on his back. Dashing forward once more, fully stocked Kakuzu headed strait for the battle ground.

As the real Hinode hung in the air and the clones slowly approached, suddenly from bellow a massive wave of water with electricity bouncing through and around it would smash right into Hinode and any clone near by. Hitting him with bone crushing force and with the electrical surge of a lightning bolt, the electric tsunami would collide at an angle hitting him further into the air. Now that he was momentarily paralyzed he would started plummeting towards a cement platform on another mountain, and any clone that was floating near him would have been destroyed. Hopefully since he is now paralyzed he will be unable to keep reforming his blood armor which would allow Amaterasu to burn him alive. The remaining clones who floated far enough from Hinode to not get hit would probably look down to see who had attacked their real copy and thats exactly what Kakuzu wanted. When they did they would see him standing on the surface of the water with the lighting and water masks sticking out of the stitches on his back. Swiftly changing the seal his hands were forming into another seal, out from behind two separate mountains on the left and the right of the clones would pop out Kakuzu's two remaining lighting masks. Both of them with their jaws already opened wide would shoot two massive lighting bolts at the clones, destroying four of them. Now there werent many left and by the time any of them tried making a move for Kakuzu or the summons the lightning masks would kill all of them with their devastating bolts of lightning.

Lee and Shino would start coughing with the smoke bombs exploded under them. Covering his eyes as him and Shino both jumped backwards out of the smoke Lee would say as they came to a sliding halt "I knew he couldnt be trusted. Should have listened to me to start off with." As the clones approached them they both received the messages on their com devices. "Lee, you go get the Junchuriki. Ill hold them off." Lee knew he was the fastest on the team and would be the only one able to catch up to Itachi but also knew Shino would not be able to hold of this many Hinode clones. With no time to argue Lee swiftly jumped off the mountain and shouted into his com device "I'm off to recover the Jinchuriki. Shino needs back up! Someone go help him." Landing onto the water, Lee turned his head off into the distance where the boat was moving down the river. Vanishing from his crouched position causing the water bellow to explode upwards, Lee would use the help of the first gate to reach the boat in no time. Landing on the boat, Lee would instantly roar into his com device "He used a boat as a distraction. I don't know where he is." Lee would need Hinata to give Itachi's location relative to his with her Byakugan. Meanwhile, Shino was shooting streams of bugs at the Hinode clones, draining their chakra and distracting them but soon he would be overrun.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Tue May 29, 2012 11:52 am

"It appears Shuiro has failed me yet again... Nothing to worry about, I have enough samples of his DNA to make a clone of him after this is all done." Hinode said as Kisame approached. By the time the Hoshigaki made it back, the blood arrows has been disintegrated. "We shall see." Hinode replied to the confident shark-man. As he spoke, the cavalry arrived. A few dozen Hinode clones flew in and came to a hovering stop in the sky next to the original. "Do it." Hinode said, and all the clones pointed their hands at Kisame. Multiple blood tendrils shot out of their bodies and splashed down around Kisame, forming a large cage in the shape of a 3-quarter sphere. "Now you're just a fish caught in my net, prepare to get cooked." Hinode would say as he shot down towards Kisame like a predator missile. With the cage around him, the only way to move would be forward, right into Hinode's charge. If he tried making handseals, tendrils would lash out from the cage to stop him, and if he tried breaking through the cage, more tendrils would lash out to slow him down.

This would all happen before Kakuzu arrived, because collecting 5 hearts off in the distance would take the zombie time. Only after Hinode's charge would Kakuzu arrive and catch the clones off-guard, but by then it might be too late for his fellow Akatsuki member.

A Hinode landed onto a mountain with a crater in its side. Walking to the edge of the crater, Hinode looked down to its center to see Hidan embedded in the rock. The man seemed to be unconscious, but he was still in that grim reaper form. "Rabbit's out of the hat, your act ends here..." the clone said as it pointed a finger at Hidan. A thin blood tendril lashed out and sliced Hidan in half at the waist. The man instantly awoke, yelling in pain as blood gushed from his mouth. His shout swiftly died down and turned into a chuckle.

"You fucked up..." Hidan muttered as he looked up at the clone with a demonic smile. "Take a closer look around us, you dumb shit." he added as he put a bloody hand on his face, his eye still showing through the space between his fingers. Confused, the Hinode clone looked around and noticed segmented trails of blood all around, covered by some rocks. When he had looked down into the crater, he figured it had just been the splatter of Hidan's blood on impact, but now he realized it was much more.

"You..." the shadow clone muttered as he stepped back and started connecting the dots. Hidan hadn't been unconscious, and he must have made this new circle while the clone was flying over to find him. He placed a few rocks all around to make it less obvious, and then got back into the spot where he had initially crashed. (So this... is Akatsuki...) the clone thought to himself as Hidan started chuckling like a maniac.

"You move well!" the clone said to Sakura as she dodged and deflected the tendrils. To his surprise, she actually grabbed onto them, and he understood what she was going to do next. As he was pulled off his feet and yet again surprised, this time by the girl's monstrous strength, he extended blood spikes out all over the front of his body. Surely Sakura would destroy him with 1 punch, but she would also severely fuck up her hand and forearm in the process.

Hinata was trying to keep track of everything going on, but it was hard when Sakura was fighting right in front of her. After Lee stated that a distraction had been used to mislead them, Hinata touched her com. device and said, "He's underwater... approximately 100 meters to your 7 o'clock." the Hyuga informed Lee. The moment she finished her sentence, another Hinode clone landed down not too far behind her on the bridge.

"Now then. Tell me where my biju are, or I will kill you." the jello man ordered her.

Itachi turned to look up at the surface when he heard the large splash caused by Lee's fast movement. The distraction had worked, but he knew Hinata was awake again, so she would be able to guide them in the right direction any moment now. Itachi brought his hands together and formed 2 seals. With a puff of smoke, a Naruto appeared next to him. Itachi then pulled out a kunai and tied a thread of the metal wire through the loop. Stabbing the kunai into a large rock, Itachi kicked down on it to make sure it was deep enough to stay stuck there.

With his Naruto (a transformed bunshin), Itachi swam up to the surface of the water to meet Lee. The 2 emerged, Itachi climbing up onto the surface as if it was solid. Itachi was holding the "unconscious" Naruto hostage with a kunai to his neck. Looking at Lee, Itachi would say, "Take out your com. device and throw it to me or Naruto dies."

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Thu May 31, 2012 4:37 pm

"Reinforcements" Kisame whispered to himself when the Hinode clones flew in beside the original. "Looks like they delt with the zombie brothers. Time to clean up their mess" Kisame said while chuckling a bit. The clones were the first to strike, trapping Kisame in a cage made out of tendrils leaving only one way to escape. And the original flaming Hinode was flying right towards the only escape route. Kisame went to form hand seals, but before his hands could make contact the tendrils swooped in and stopped him. Within seconds Kisame had absorbed most of the chakra in the tendrils that would have stopped him, and with his superior strength he easily broke free from the brittle tendrils as his hands clapped together. But by now Hinode would be a matter of seconds away from making contact with Kisame, so that's when Kisame swung his tail out of the water throwing Shuiro's dead body full speed at the incoming Hinode. Kisame was hoping this would halt Hinode for a brief moment as he got down on one knee and placed right right palm down onto the surface of the water. If the clones attempted to stop him with their tendrils, the same thing would happened as before.

"Suiton: Senshokukō!" Kisame roared. The water under him and all around him, including outside the cage, began shifting and bubbling. Soon, the water formed into shark after shark as the rapidly began eating away at the tendrils. Before you knew it there were a thousand water sharks forming into a massive shark wall lifting into the air after freeing Kisame from the cage. Hinode having charged in towards Kisame would be right in front of the water shark wall. All thousand sharks would fall onto Hinode as they began a savage attack on him. The black flames would surely set the water sharks on fire and eventually blow them up, but the sharks still got through to Hinode. With the number of sharks attacking him one after another, they were sure to brake through his armor eventually. If his clones tried to intervene, it would take them forever to find Hinode under a thousand sharks. If any of them got to close, the sharks would jump out of the water and take them down as well. If all this worked, the fact that Hinode's body was cut in half would make it that much easier to finish him off. But because there were so many sharks Kisame could not see that Hinode's body was in two pieces, but he could sense that his chakra was in two separate places and figured it was just his sharks that ripped him apart. Kisame had created a cage of his own made up of sharks, while he watched from underwater.
There was not much Sakura could do once she was in mid air and noticed the spikes coming out of the clones body. It was either take out the clone and damage her left arm, or try to evade the clone and end up getting impaled. Sakura's fist swung right into the spike covered face of the clone punching it with such force that it erupted into an explosion of blood. Sakura turned to look at Hinata with her left arm just hanging on her side, blood coming out of her forearm and down because of the spikes. She placed her right hand over his wounded left arm and began healing it, but another clone jumped down behind Hinata. "This isn't going well..." Sakura sighed with frustration. Before the next clone could finish his sentence, wood spike after wood spike burst from the bridge all around the clone, impaling it all over its body.

Yamato jumped down behind the clone from the top of the bridge just as it would blow up. "Sakura, what happened?" Yamato said considered for his teammates arm. "We don't have time to waste" Sakura replied as she got back to healing the broken bones in her arm before she closed the wounds. Yamato and Sakura both walked over to Hinata, both the female shinobi being injured. Yamato told Hinata, while being on the look out for more clones "Kankuro and Temari need the location of Itachi as well. Lee is going to need help."

While Shino was fighting the clones with his bugs, wind slowly began getting stronger and stronger around the clones. Soon enough the wind shot into the air lifting up every single clone into the sky revealing Temari who was behind them. Temari was the one who came back to help Shino as Lee had asked. "Better get your bugs out before they die" Temari told Shino once the clones reached their peak and the wind was no longer holding them up. The brief moment that they were hanging in mid air, Temari bit her thumb and drew a blood line acorss her fan. Whether the bugs had been pulled out or not, Temari used her summoning: quick beheading jutsu releasing a weasel on a massive sickle along with hundreds of wind currents and wind blades into the falling clones. The weasel along with the wind blades began slicing right through the clones and one after another they began exploding into smoke.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Kakuzu may not have made it in time to attack the original Hinode but the clones had remained afloat where the original once was thus Kakuzu would continue his assault on them. First from bellow his gassier of water and lighting would overwhelm the clones, then the two masks from behind the mountains would shoot their devastating lighting bolts. Do to the fact the clones were grouped together they would all have been caught by Kakuzu's water/lightning attack from the ground. And if they weren't, the remaining clones would easily be picked off by the sneak attack from the two lighting masks.

All of a sudden the Hinode clones and bugs were lifted in the air by a gust of wind. Instantly the Aburame knew it was Termari, they had herd Lee's message to send him reinforcements. Pulling his bugs back as fast as possible before Temari tore the clones to shit, once all the bugs had returned into his massive cloak, Shino fell to one knee holding himself with his hands on the ground. Inhaling heavily as sweat dripped around the rims of his glasses, the Aburame was nearly out of chakra. He had been on the last of his reserves for quite some time and was trying not to show the exhaustion but not it was impossible. If he were to continue fighting at this rate he would surely die. "Go... help.. Lee." the Aburame muttered to Temari as Shino was probably in need of assistance since he went to deal with Itachi by himself.

Lee would come to a sliding halt across the waters surface when he saw the Uchiha making his way to the surface. His eyes slowly grew larger than though possible when he saw Itachi holding the unconscious Naruto with a kunai to his neck. "He doesnt want Hinata directing me to where hes going. Smart." Lee thought to himself after Itachi told him what to do. But what Lee didnt understand was why would Itachi and the rest of his teammates go through so much trouble to catch the jinchuriki and now kill one of them just to have Lee remove his com device. It didnt make sense. Lee knew they needed the jinchuriki for something and killing one of them for a communication device was a little far fetched. Seemed more like an act of desperation to Lee then it did a threat. Lee was hesitant to attack as last time he attacked Itachi he almost died. Slowly moving his hand towards his com device, knowing it was still activate Lee would say "Why? afraid that reinforcements arrive, or you dont want me following you when you make your escape. Are you really that cocky as to leave all the other jinchuriki untended?" Looking down bellow where Itachi had risen trying to see if there was anything underwater, Lee assumed "I'm guessing you left them down in the water" since that is where Itachi rose from. Lee was giving his teammates clues as to where the Jinchuriki were so that his teammates would be able to hear through the com device. It also seemed a little sketchy that Itachi would kill Naruto after risking so much. Even if that was the real Naruto Lee couldn't let Itachi escape. He still had to save the other Jinchuriki and just because Naruto was his friend doesn't mean hes going to abandon the mission for him. Hopefully he was making the right decision.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Hinode was forced off-course by Shuiro's corpse being thrown into him, and missed Kisame. He splashed down into the water, and the next thing he knew, countless sharks made of water were swarming around him. (At this rate...) Hinode thought to himself as he secretly brought his hands together into a seal. Using Gaara's sand replacement technique, Hinode left behind his blazing shell of armor and reappeared hidden behind a mountain, viewing the battleground from a distance. Without the armor on, he was just an old man in black underwear now. "It won't take that shark long to sense m--!!!" Hinode's sentence was cut off as blood exploded out of his mouth and the lower half of his body separated from the top half. He roared in pain as his 2 parts fell to the ground and blood gushed everywhere. 1 by 1, all the clones that were left began popping into smoke. With the sudden boost in chakra, Hinode clapped his hands together and stopped all the bleeding while regenerating the blood that he had already lost. It would take a little longer to reattach his 2 parts, however. Turning onto his stomach, he began crawling away as blood tendrils started connecting his upper torso to the lower half. "No... no no no, I can not die here. Not me, not against these rodents!" he muttered with his raspy, old geezer voice.

Hidan smiled when the clone near him burst into a puff of smoke. "He's pretty resistant, that fucker hasn't died yet!" the half-man realized when he noticed his body wasn't returning to normal. "Looks like I'll have to kick it up a notch! Let's see how much pain we can savor together!" Hidan roared to himself as he pulled out a black rod and extended it into a thin metal spike.

Yamato's attack had not been enough to destroy the clone, just trap it, but soon after it was released anyway. While the group hanging in the air thanks to Temari was getting decimated, a few of them burst before they were destroyed by the wind. Same for Kakuzu's attack. Hinata fed the location of where Itachi and Lee were into the com. device so everyone on the team could hear, and then she saw what was actually going on with those 2.

Itachi never answer the boy as he saw through the whole deception. The Uchiha knew it was a weak plan at best, but it was just to stall. Itachi noticed that all the clones in the area had been bursting, which could only mean that Hinode had been killed, or was so low on chakra that he needed to release all his remaining clone. "This blood is on your hands." Itachi would say to Lee as he slit Naruto's neck. Instead of blood gushing out, the clone just burst into a puff of smoke that hid Itachi. At the same time, Lee would hear on his com. device Hinata scream: "That's not the real Naruto!" The kunai Itachi had been holding flew out like a bullet from the cloud of smoke created by the clone. Even though he couldn't see Lee, if the boy didn't move, the projectile would land right between his eyes.

As the smoke faded, 5 Itachi's ran out in every direction across the water, trying to make their escape. The real one was actually underwater swimming away, back towards Kisame's location. Hinata clapped her hands together as her eyes opened wide with a 'Bezween!' sound. "Don't pay attention to the ones on the surface, they're all bunshins! The real one is underwater trying to flee. The jinchuriki are all tied together and pinned at the bottom of the lake - they have breathing devices so they're not drowning. That's not all... the blood-user seems to have been defeated! He's split at the waist, but still alive and trying to crawl away. 2 of the other Akatsuki members are near him, while the 4th is far off, stuck in the side of a mountain and also cut in half, but alive..." Hinata informed the entire team with her most confident tone. She realized this was their chance to make a comeback, and looked at Yamato. "Captain Yamato!" she shouted - some specks of blood flying from her mouth - signaling that she was ready and awaiting his orders.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Watch Tower - Page 6 Kisame21
Kisame watched from under water as his sharks ripped at Hinode and as Kakuzu came in and started attacking the clones in the air. But Kisame could feel the chakra of the clones rapidly disappearing as Hinode's own chakra signature was getting larger, but not under all of his sharks. He was somewhere else off in the distance. When he figured that out he quickly made his way to the surface as all the sharks began circling around him. There were so many sharks that you could hardly see the water. "He's over there" Kisame said to Kakuzu as he pointed in the direction that Hinode was in, "hiding behind the mountain back there. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding him. I'm going after the Jinchuuriki. Don't die now" Kisame finished with a chuckle because it was nearly impossible for Hinode to kill any one of them now. Kisame re entered the water as he began swimming down stream full speed as his water sharks began following him. Now that Kisame was no longer concentrating on Hinode, he could sense the chakra source of four different Shinobi, all of them being together but not moving. He didn't know whose chakra signatures they were, but he was hoping it led him to Itachi so that's what he was following.
Hinata gave out the locations of everything Yamato needed to know. The Enemies and the Jinchuuriki. Yamato looked at both Hinata and Sakura who were clearly no longer in any condition to fight, and he was also feeling the exhaustion. "Kankuro, Temari where are you?" Yamato asked into the device. "I'm with Lee" Kankuro answered, having stopped the kunai thrown at him with Crow. "I went back for Shino" Temari answered standing beside the physically drained Shino. "Temari and Shino, get to Lee and Kankuro as quickly as possible. Lee, you retrieve the Jinchuuriki in the water and start heading back towards Shino and Temari while Kankuro covers for you. This is our shot. We get the Jinchuuriki and we're out of here." Temari looks down to Shino as she folds her fan and places it on her back. "Looks like we got to go" she says as she bends down grabbing Shino's left arm and pulling it over her shoulders. Putting her right arm around Shino's waist to help carry him she slowly lifts Shino to his feet. "How much strength do you have left, because we need to move quickly" she asked, because if Shino could move fairly well then they would jump from roof top to roof top. But he if could not then they would have to walk. Either way, they were on their way towards the Jinchuuriki.

Yamato claps his hands together into a single hand sign as two wood clones formed from the bridge beside Sakura and Hinata. "They're going to carry you so you don't have to push so much strain on your bodies. Sakura, heal yourself while he carries you. I'm going to need you to constantly give me the location of the enemy" Yamato finished looking at Hinata. The two clones got down on one knee to make it easier for the two to get on the clones backs. Once they were on, Sakura continued to heal her messed up arm. Soon enough she was going to have to bandage it up. As soon as they were ready Yamato quickly jumped off the bridge and in the direction of the Jinchuuriki as fast as he could while his two clones followed behind.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 am

Once all the Hinode clones had been obliterated, Kakuzu felt this mission coming to and end. Jumping towards Kisame, the zombie brother would land on the side of a mountain with his two stitch summons floating beside him. Wanting to know if the battle between them and the thief was over yet. Kisame informed him that Hinode was still alive, but barely and was hiding behind a mountain. As one of his lighting masks jumped into him and merged back into his body, Kakuzu jumped onto the back of the other lighting mask and grumbled "My pleasure." Swiftly flying towards the mountain, the lightning mask would descend to Hinode's level and float close enough for them to hear each other speak but far enough to have enough time to evade an attack from him. "Pathetic," Kakuzu grunted as he clapped his hands into a seal and the water and lighting masks over his shoulders opened their mouths "your heart isnt even worth taking." A tsunami a compact, high pressured water with lighting storms bouncing around in it would smash right into the crippled Hinode. Pinning him against the mountain, every bone in his body would would be reduced to tiny fragments as the pure force of being hit by the water point blank range would kill him. As cracks spread across the mountain and chunks of rock fell off, if he somehow survived the gigantic waterfall, the massive surges of lighting flowing through the water would fry his brain, heart, lungs, liver and every other organ in his body.

The clone Itachi held exploded into a puff of smoke and out of that smoke like a bullet came flying the kunai which he held. Somehow Kankuro was able to pull the kunai out of its path with puppet. Lee watched as multiple Itachis began running in different directions obviously to distract Lee, but none of them had the junchuriki. Once all the Itachi's were out of sight, Lee yelled as he ran to where the original Itachi was standing during their frightening confrontation "I'm going for the jinchuriki." Jumped off the surface of the water and diving in, Lee would start swimming down when he saw the four of them pinned to the mountain. Swimming to the mountain, Lee would grab hold of the kunai plunged into the rock, placed his feet on the surface of the mountain and began pulling with all of his strength. In no time he pulled the kunai out of the mountain. Wrapping the metal rod around his forearm, Lee began swimming towards the surface, pulling of the jinchuriki. Finally surfacing Lee would yell "Kankuro, pull them out of the water!"
Shino slowly pulled away from Temari after she picked him up "Ill be able to follow, just not as fast as I usually would. I follow from behind, dont wait or slow down for me." Nudging his head signaling for Termari to start moving, Shino would start running forward. There wasnt much distance between them and Lee so they would get there fairly fast.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Hinode turned to look over his shoulder when he noticed a shadow growing on the ground. He saw Kakuzu riding his monster and slowly floating down towards Hinode's location. Kakuzu started saying, "Your heart isn't even worth -" but before he could finish, he would feel a foot swing into the side of his neck. It was none other than Kaori, trying to break the zombie's neck with a flying side kick and interrupting his attack. Successful or not, the chef-nin would push off Kakuzu, do some flips through the air, and land with a thud next to the prone Hinode. "His heart is mine, and it's worth more than you'll ever know, you freak!" Kaori shouted, tears in her eyes. She was beat up. More than anyone in the current battle. Her clothes were torn and ripped all over, her hair bands had broken, so all the brown strands were just hanging loose now, one of her eyes were so swollen that you couldn't actually see the eye, she was bleeding from both nostrils and her mouth, her nose was broken, and she had bruises all over.

As Hinode's top half pulled the bottom half back together and started slowly healing, he spoke faintly, "Kaori..."

Instantly turning to look down at him, the cook answered, "Yes?"

"Where's Shinku...?" Hinode asked.

Kaori smiled. "We don't have to worry about her anymore. From now on, it can just be the two of us." she replied with a bloody smile.

Hinode began chuckling. "You fool..." he muttered as he rolled onto his back and looked up at the sky, the sun almost completely risen. Kaori looked confused, but that expression quickly changed to one of horror and shock as Hinode started to jerk around and shout in pain, as if he was being stabbed multiple times in the chest. To make it even more real, the stab wounds were actually appearing on his wrinkly body.

"Wha... what's happening!?" Kaori cried as tears mixed with blood. She looked up at Kakuzu with a furious face and roared, "Stop it! Stop hurting him or I'll kill you!"

"Heh heh heh... you like that, you piece of shit?" Hidan asked with an exhausted tone as blood poured from his mouth and he rested a hand on the black spike sticking out of him.

Hinata did as commanded and shyly got into the arms of her assigned wood clone, having him hold her like a baby. Bringing her hands together to concentrate, Hinata directed everyone to the jinchuriki/Lee's location. She also informed them that the "shark man" was heading towards their direction like a torpedo from hell.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Watch Tower - Page 6 Kisame21
Kisame could sense the chakra of everyone now that he was fused with Samehada and it was even easier to find Itachi because he had some of Kisame's own chakra in him. Even though there were multiple chakra signatures of Itachi, Kisame was able to pin point which one was the real Itachi and he was also swimming in Kisame direction. The sharks behind him began over flowing the water seeing as how a thousand sharks is a bit much, so Kisame made all of them explode until there were a few hundred left in case he needed them to fight. After a minute or two of swimming Kisame spotted Itachi up ahead so he rose to the surface of the water to speak with each other. While the two partners stood on top of the water, Kisame's sharks swam under them in circles just waiting.

"I see you ran into some problems" Kisame said to Itachi seeing that he was clearly exhausted and did not have the Jinchuuriki. Beside that, Kisame could sense he was running low on chakra, he no longer had his sharingan active and it looked like his went through quite a bit. "Blood user is pretty much taken care of" Kisame informed Itachi to let him know what happened on his end, "Kakuzu was left to finish him off." With the help of Samehada, Kisame could sense that the four chakra signatures that felt so strong began moving, with other sources of chakra around them. "They must be the Jinchuuriki..." Kisame whispered, speaking to himself. A huge smile formed on his face when he finally realized what was going on. "The blood user's chakra was mixed with that of the four Jinchuuriki" Kisame stated, in case Itachi had not already figured it out. "No wonder Samehada couldn't get enough" Kisame finished as he looked back at Itachi. "What's the plan now?"
Kankuro de-attached his chakra strings from Crow for just a moment once Lee made it to the surface with the Jinchuuriki. Attaching all 10 of his strings among the four, with one pull Kankuro pulled them all out of the water and on the ground. At that moment, that's when Temari, Yamato and the others arrived. Temari told them that Shino was not to far off, and by the time she finished her sentence he would probably have arrived. "Kisame is on his way, and there's the chance the other may be joining in as well. We need to move quickly" Yamato informed his team. Carrying four bodies was a difficult task for anyone of them, and it would slow them down.

quickly turning over to Kankuro, Yamato told Kankuro to bring out his Salamander puppet. Without hesitation Kankuro pulled out one of his scrolls, rolled it open and brought out his extra Salamander. "Put the Jinchuuriki inside of Salamander's protective shell and then seal Salamander away." Kankuro opened up the shell on Salamander's back, quickly flipped the four bodies into it, and re-sealed Salamander back to where the puppet originally was.

"Lee, you lead the way. Hinata will be in the middle along with Shino and Sakura because they are they one's we don't want fighting. Hinata, I need you to keep giving the location of the enemy. Temari and I will follow from behind. Let's move!" As soon as Yamato gave the order, the allied forces would be on their way to exiting the village and get to safety with the Jinchuuriki.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Watch Tower - Page 6 Kakuzu15 Watch Tower - Page 6 Shino_12
Kakuzu's eyes shifted to the extremities of their sockets when he saw something approach from his peripheral vision. The chef came flying in with a kick to his throat. Using the chakra in the soles of his feet, Kakuzu would stay ontop of his floating summon as he furiously watched the kunoichi land beside her shriveled up leader. "Who the hell are you." Kakuzu rhetorically asked as Kaori sobbed over the dying Hinode. Watching this pathetic love scene out of a movie with disgust, Kakuzu was pleased to see Hinode tremor as blood stained wounds formed all over his body. Hinode's life was now in Hidan's hands. As Kaori turned to yell at Kakuzu, before she could finish her sentence, his extended arm was already at her and his powerful hand was already gripping her neck. Instantly crushing her larynx, Kakuzu would lift her off the ground with his superior strength and would use his stitches to spread out her limbs like a starfish. "Poor choice of words." Kakuzu said as the masks on his shoulders and all the stitches shooting out of his back made their back back into his body. Turning his skin into the iron armor, Kakuzu would shoot his right hand forward, fingers extended right into Hinode's neck. Not making the same mistake twice, Kakuzu would sever the blood users head from the rest of his body and watched it topple down the mountain side. Now back in his human looking state, with the dead chef nin in his hand he unwrapped the stitches from his limbs, Kakuzu would let go of her straw thin neck and de-extended his arm letting the kunoichi's corps descend towards the water bellow "Pathetic." Still on top of his summon, keeping his armor active incase he was snuck attacked again, Kakuzu would ascend high into the air and made a 360 turn scanning the area before his summoned dashed forward.

Lee swam up to the surface and pulled himself onto land where Kankuro had pulled the Jinchuriki to. The whole team had arrived, and Kankuro sealed the jinchuriki away both in his puppet and inside a scroll. Now that they were put away and out of harm, the mission was almost 100% complete. The allied forces just had to make it out alive which is easier said than done. Lee taking point and Shino forcing himself to keep up in the middle of the group, the allied forces would make their way towards the village walls.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Watch Tower - Page 6 Itachi17Watch Tower - Page 6 Hidan12
Not even able to speak because he was drowning in his own blood, the old man slowly brought his shaking hands up together in front of his chest. As Kakuzu reached out and grasped Kaori's neck, Hinode formed his handseals. Just as the last handseal was made, Kakuzu's other hand came flying down and speared through the geezer's neck, severing his head from his corpse. All Kaori could do was cry as she suffocated to death due to the fact she had no chakra left, and all her limbs were being restrained. As Hinode's head rolled down the side of the mountain with a smile on its wrinkly lips, the blood pouring from his corpse started 'moving'. The large pools of blood would converge and begin sliding across the ground, as if it had a will of its own. The blood reached the edge of a cliff, and flowed down the side like a crimson waterfall. Kakuzu might not notice, but the corpse of Hinode was even wrinklier and more more fragile-looking than before.

The blood reached the base of the mountain, near the water, and started accumulating into a bulge that slowly rose and grew larger in mass. The crimson mound took the shape of a man, and then detail-by-detail, became an identical replica of Hinode in his prime, sword, clothes and all. The new Hinode looked down at his hands as he said, "It worked", and then around at the area as his head was being rebooted with the memories of his former self. "So that's it... they managed to kill me. Now I won't be able to use most of my kinjutsu in this clone-version of my true self." he said to himself as he brought his hands back down in a disappointed manner.

After a too-long, awkward wait (waiting for his body to return to normal), Hidan finally shouted out, "How the hell is this guy not dead yet!?" Frustrated, he took his hand off the metal spike still stuck in his chest and drew a kunai. "He must be using the same technique from before..." Hidan remembered, back from when Hinata told them he was healing himself. "In that case, I hope he doesn't need to do handseals to use it." he said with an evil smirk as he brought the kunai to his wrist and slit it. As blood gushed out from the fresh wound, he continued, "And now, for the finishing touch. Accept this gracious offering to you, Jashin-sama!" Bringing the kunai up to his neck, Hidan would slice a huge gash in the side, where the vein was, while he roared in glorious pain. He was sure to be very careful and not to cut through the stitches.

Hinode's eyes opened wide as his wrist was cut open and blood burst out. "It can't be..." he muttered with horrifying realization, and the next second the side of his neck was sliced open. He roared in pain as he held the wound with his non-damaged hand, and then fell to his knees. He was losing blood at an alarming rate, and it was all going to be over soon. Trying to move his fingers on the hand with the cut wrist, he soon understood that it was futile. (I lost all the powers of the jinchuriki - I won't be able to control my blood without handseals anymore...) he thought to himself as he looked up at the sky again, probably seeing Kakuzu. (How... did it come to this...)

Itachi already knew Kisame would be able to sense the jinchuriki, and it was good that he came to the Uchiha first. Not acknowledging his own failure or the fact that Hinode was taken care of, Itachi simply said, "Lend me some of your chakra again, the allied forces will have the jinchuriki by now and you won't be enough to take them all on at the same time, they have some troublesome shinobi in their midst. Go in and take out the Hyuga first, I'll back you up until Kakuzu and Hidan arrive."

Keeping her Byakugan active, Hinata monitored the area as Kankuro sealed the Jinchuriki. She noticed Kaori had jumped into the battle, and was killed just as swiftly. Hinode had temporarily escaped death, but now he was facing an inevitable, slow demise unless Kakuzu had quickened the process. "Kaori, the girl who used food-ninjutsu, jumped in to try saving the blood-user, but was killed by the stitched man from the Akatsuki. The blood-user has also been killed. The shark-man and the Uchiha have met up at *location* and seem to be discussing." the white-eyed girl in formed the team.

Watch Tower - Page 6 Hinata14

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Watch Tower - Page 6 Kisame21Watch Tower - Page 6 Sakura10
Without hesitation Kisame put his webbed hand on Itachi's shoulder and began transferring chakra to him. Once Itachi's chakra supply was back to normal, Kisame chuckled while saying "they can't be that strong" being a little cocky. But he knew that if they could hold off Itachi then he was going to have to be serious. Kisame was ordered to take out the Hyuga first, and that's what he was going to do. "Don't be to long" Kisame said with a grin as he slipped back into the water and started swimming towards the allied forces like a bullet, with his sharks behind once again.

Yamato listened in to Hinata as she explained the situation. "If the Akatsuki took out the other enemies, that means they will be coming after us" Yamato said to himself. When Hinata mentioned that Kisame and Itachi were discussing something, Yamato quickly concluded that it could only be one thing they were talking about. Getting the Jinchuuriki back. "Everyone, clear away from the water" Yamato ordered as they would all clear away from the water into the streets of Kumo because Kisame would be at an advantage near a body of water. Mere minutes after having cleared away from the stream of water, everyone who hear large crashing sounds coming from behind them. Being in the back, Yamato and Temari quickly turned around and all they could see was a massive wave of water rushing down the streets towards them. "Already?!" Yamato said, shocked that Kisame had made it to them that quickly. "Everyone, get to higher ground" Yamato yelled as he, Temari and the two clones holding Sakura and Hinata began running up the side of a building that was connected to a mountain.

There was so much water that even though they were on higher ground on the building and mountain side, the water completely drowned the building and was reaching their feet. But they managed to dodge the impact of the waves. "So much water..." Temari said looking around with a shocked look on her face. "We need to get to higher ground, being this close to water is..." but before Yamato could finish his sentence, the attack started. The few hundred sharks that Kisame left from the fight with Hinode were riding inside the waves that Kisame created. A large number of the sharks began attacking the building they were standing on trying to brake it down. Yamato and his clones quickly jumped up high on the side of the miniature mountain knowing his teammates would do the same. But then the giant sharks started jumping out of the water towards them going to bite them right off the mountain and into the water, mostly going after the Hyuga. Yamato, Kankuro and Temari managed to destroy the sharks before they got to them. But to make sure Yamato quickly started making his way to the top along with his allies.

Hinata would see Kisame swimming in like a torpedo, and within seconds he was flying out of the water right towards her. The clone noticed Kisame coming in tossed Hinata up to the original Yamato just in time as he caught her out of the air. Kisame smashed into the clone and bringing him down into the water instantly making it turn back into wood. "We can't stay here, we need to move" Yamato said as he pulled Hinata in towards him and made her go onto his back so his hands were free. "Lee, Temari, take down the sharks as they come after us. Move from building to building and stay clear from the water as best as possible." With that Yamato jumped off the mountain towards another building leading the way for his allies to follow. "You can't escape" Kisame said with a grin under water as the pieces of wood were sinking under him. Full speed, Kisame started swimming under Yamato and Hinata. Waiting for the right moment to strike as his sharks continue their nonstop assault on the allies if possible.
Watch Tower - Page 6 Temari10Watch Tower - Page 6 Kankur10Watch Tower - Page 6 Yamato10

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:51 am

Kakuzu left before he saw the Hinode form on the ground bellow thus it was Hidan who would be the one to kill the reborn Hinode. Flying back to the platform where he and Hidan had fought all the Hinode clones, Kakuzu would start going over the fight to remember in which direction Shuiro had hit Hidan away. Once he remembered, Kakuzu flew forward towards the partly destroyed mountain in the distance. Reaching in no time, Kakuzu would slowly descend coming face to face with Hidan. Looking directly at his mutilated partner, Kakuzu would lift his left arm as a long black stitch stretched out from his waist and began stitching the wound on his neck incase it grew larger and his head fell off again. "Your methods must change, if it were not for me you would never fight again." Once the thin wound on his neck was done, Kakuzu would stitch up his wrists and then stitch his waist back to his body. "Follow from the ground as I scout the area and find the allied forces." Now that his partner was back to fight condition, Kakuzu would fly high up into the air to see if there was any sign of the allied forces. In the distance Kakuzu saw flood waters raging through the city. "I have spotted Kisame!" Kakuzu yelled out to Hidan as he started flying in that direction.

Mere seconds after starting their escape from Kumo, Kisame had already caught up to them. Swiftly dashing back towards Shino, Lee would put his arm over his shoulders and grab him by the waist as he jumped into the air, seconds away from being overtaking by the tsunami. Landing onto the side of the mountain as the water had reached the platform, Lee put Shino down on the side as he watched sharks approach from the raising sea level. Using his advanced taijutsu skills Lee would fend off any shark that came towards him or Shino. Turning to see if his allies were in need of aid, he saw Kisame dashing out of the water strait towards Yamoto and Hinata. Dashing forward with the speed of the first gate, cracks would cobweb outwards from where he originally stood as he vanished. Appearing beside the mid flight Kisame Lee would yell "KONOHA GORIKI SENPUUUUU!" Using the strongest version of the leaf world-wind techniques on the humanoid shark. His kick would collide right into Kisame's torso. Kisame would be shot backwards like a bullet and eventually crash land back into the water, but quite some distance away from the allied forces. This would keep Yamoto's clone alive and still holding Hinata. "Move everyone!! We need to get out." With that the allied forces started jumping from rooftop to rooftop continuing their escape.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Watch Tower - Page 6 Itachi17Watch Tower - Page 6 Hidan12
"Ahh..." Hidan sighed with pleasure as he rested his arms out to either side and kicked his head back. As the remaining ounces of blood poured out his wounds, his body returned to normal, and soon after Kakuzu arrived on the scene. Hidan looked up at his partner with a raised eyebrow when he felt the shadow cast over him. The mangled man just smiled when the black tendrils slid through the air and down towards his body - by now he was used to the drill. "Fuck off, Kakuzu. I'll stop praying and performing my rituals when you stop being a money-hungry prick, you son of a bitch." Hidan replied, a smile still plastered on his torn lips. Kakuzu then ordered Hidan to follow him on the ground while he looked for the allied forces. Rising up to his feet while he pulled the black spike out of his chest with a grunt, Hidan looked off into the distance and noticed the flood gushing on the side of a mountain. "No shit." Hidan confirmed when Kakuzu said he spotted Kisame. Jumping up into the air, Hidan swung his scythe as he let the shaft go. The 3 red blades stabbed into the side of Kakuzu's monster, allowing Hidan to also ride it, looking like someone hanging from a rope ladder connected to a helicopter. "Since when could these things fly..." Hidan muttered to himself with a curious look.

When Kisame told the Uchiha to 'not be too long', his Sharingan activated. Itachi watched as Kisame departed, and then started jumping from roof-to-roof, sneakily.

Hinata was going to alert the team of the impending attack, but it arrived almost as soon as she was aware of it. The flood came, and the allied forces scattered. Hinata's eyes swung in their sockets when she caught sight of Kisame flying in at her like a blue missile. The clone was quick to react, throwing the girl up into the air and causing her to shriek. Next thing she knew, the real Yamato caught her and landed safely while Lee went to attack the airborne Kisame. "I think I can move on my own now, Captain Yamato..." Hinata said to the team's leader, "Please allow me to help with our escape." the Hyuga added with a more serious tone, no longer wanting to be a hindrance to the team.

When Hinata was thrown away, a shuriken came flying in from nowhere and swung around Kisame. Thanks the wire attached to it, the shuriken would complete multiple laps around the Hoshigaki's waist before stabbing into his side. The thin metal wire led all the way back to Itachi standing on a roof, holding it with both hands. The Uchiha pulled back on it with all his force, moving Kisame out of the way of Rock Lee's attack at the last second. The next instant, the shuriken burst into a large puff of smoke, and another Itachi flew out of it - having jumped off Kisame's body. Forming handseals so fast no one would see them, the shadow clone then spit out a massive fireball at the airborne Lee. If it connected, it would burst into a fiery explosion and send Rock Lee flying back through the air scorched. Before the clone and Kisame would touch the water, it burst into a puff of smoke, and by then, the real Itachi was already gone.

Watch Tower - Page 6 Hinata14

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Watch Tower - Page 6 Kisame21Watch Tower - Page 6 Sakura10
Kisame was almost interrupted by Lee who was flying in at him. Already going to counter attack Lee, before he could do anything he found himself being pulled out of the air making Lee miss him. Kisame knew it was Itachi and was a bit upset because he was hoping he had the allied forces to himself for a little while longer. Before Lee was hit by the fire ball, Kankuro managed to get a few chakra strings on Lee and pulled him down to the platform, saving Lee from another attack by Itachi. "Alright" Yamato said, acknowledging Hinata as he put her down. The wood clone that was holding Sakura also put her down because she had finished wrapping on her left arm, but she could no longer use it to fight. 3 Yamato's, Sakura, Temari, Kankuro, Hinata, Shino and Lee against the Akatsuki.

"Let's move!" Yamato yelled out so the allied forces could continue their escape. While running and destroying the sharks before they could reach them, Yamato asked Hinata to let them know where Itachi was if the other Akatsuki members were on their way as well. "There's no escape" Kisame says with a grin as he dives back into the water following the allied forces. Kisame knew it was going to be difficult to take out the Hyuga brat because she could see all his movements, but that wasn't going to stop him from trying. Once he was directly below them, he quickly came up to the surface and jumped right for Hinata again. But only this time one of Yamato's wood clones tackled Kisame in mid air into the side of a a building. The clone tried holding Kisame down with multiple wood pillars, but with the strength Kisame got from the mix of jinchuuriki chakra he easily broke free. Grabbing the clone by the neck Kisame quickly drained all its chakra turning it back into wood. With his free hand he stabbed his fingers into its gut and with one yank he ripped the head off and tossed the head and body into the water. Kisame quickly pushed off the side of the building almost taking down the entire wall as he dove back into the water.

When Yamato noticed Kisame go after Hinata again, he came quickly came to the conclusion that she was their target at the moment. "Temari, stay by Hinata's side at all times" Yamato ordered her as she simply nodded after blasting a handful of sharks. "Lee, you and I will have to fend off Itachi as best as possible" Yamato said while jumping off the side of a mountain, once he got the location of him from Hinata. Kankuro could not do much because he could not move while controlling a puppet, right now he just had to stay alive because he was the one who knew where the Jinchuuriki were. Sakura was just waiting for the right moment to strike Kisame once he came back, or even Itachi. In the meantime she was destroying the few sharks that would jump at them when they got to close to the water.
Watch Tower - Page 6 Temari10Watch Tower - Page 6 Kankur10Watch Tower - Page 6 Yamato10

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:25 am

Kakuzu did nothing as his teammate stabbed his syth into his summon and hung on. The weight of both the hanging Hidan and his weapon caused the summon to hover slowly but they were not that far off to begin with. As they continued moving forward the water created from Kisame's justsu had reach them and already began flooding the entire city. If the entire Kumo village didnt drown, there wouldnt be much of a village for them to return to. Once the retreating allies were within viewing distance, Kakuzu set down Hidan and his summon. Hopping off of the lighting mask, Kakuzu would land beside Hidan on the partial flooded platform. The stitching on his back would open up the flesh allowing the summon to re-enter the zombies body. As his body slightly jerked around Kakuzu said "If my memories serves me right they have a Hyuuga in their rankings. Thus sneak attacking them will be futile." Once the lightning mask was fully merged with Kakuzu, it would stitch itself back up and the the wind mask would launch out of him and land several feet behind him onto the platform. As it formed into it original form Kakuzu said "Our only option is a frontal assault." Kakuzu knew himself and Hidan were both easily fast enough to make it in front of the retreating allies, and because they had a couple of wounded shinobi they would be moving even slower. As the wind mask crawled up beside Kakuzu, he would look down at it then back at his partner and stated "The usual."

Rock Lee was seconds away from Leaf World Winding Kisame right in the chest when he was pulled out of the air by his Uchiha teammates. Then out an explosion, another Uchiha flew shooting a fireball right at Lee. Lee was seconds away from being hit when luckily once again Kankuro pulled him out of the air. Coming to a sliding halt on the water of the platform Lee said "I owe you Kankuro." Listening to his leader, Lee would take point once more as the allied forces began their retreat yet again. Knowing Kisame was hot on their trail and that Itachi could come out of no where, Lee remained vigilant.
Meanwhile Kakuzu would only unleash his devastating wind mask once Hidan made the first move, regardless if Kisame and Itachi were in the line of fire.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next