Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

2 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  Tenshi Hoyo Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:51 am

Hey guys, my name is Tenshi. I'm interested in being a part of this forum you've got going here, just being able to fight as anyone is pretty damn epic. Although if you like, I can help you guys set up the chat box so its easier to communicate. Don't have to, just a suggestion. Looking forward to roleplaying with you guys.

EDIT: Oh, and if you guys need a roleplay sample, I'll link you to some of my fights as different characters, including myself (Tenshi).

Tenshi Hoyo

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post  Darth Anarchy Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Hey man, sorry to say that I just created this forum so my brothers and I could RP as our favorite characters with each other. If you're looking for a good Naruto RP site, however, I can refer you to a pretty good one that we used to play on: http://tenkai.narutorpg.org/
Sorry again

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshi Hoyo Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:17 am

I understand. Thank you for the suggestion, but I already have a forum of my own I'm running which has some members. If you ever think about joining, here is the site: http://girei.forumotion.net/

Tenshi Hoyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Anarchy Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:34 am

You're forum looks pretty interesting. I think the 3 of us are going to join. I'm not sure how things work yet, but I see that Orochimaru, Jiraiya, and Tsunade are free. I'd like to "reserve" them I guess for my brothers and I lol... If you need RP samples or anything of the like just let me know. Thanks.

Darth Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshi Hoyo Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 pm

No problem at all, and welcome to the forums. I'll mark them as taken for you. And don't worry about an RP sample, you guys seem okay after what I've seen on here.

Tenshi Hoyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum